Detox? How do you do it?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Detox? How do you do it?

Postby Funz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 pm

For those who do detox, how to you go about it?

I have done fasting detox and fruit & vege only detox. Quit tough even though they are short term like 3-5 days.

Been feeling really bloated lately, getting constipated more frequently as well. :oops: Think need some spring cleaning so wondering if there are ways that don't require too much will power.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Detox? How do you do it?

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Ever since I started drinking a glass of warm freshly squeezed lime first thing in the morning, I seldom have constipation. It's not detox but just to get the system going :smile:

coolbreeze
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Funz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 pm

coolbreeze wrote:Ever since I started drinking a glass of warm freshly squeezed lime first thing in the morning, I seldom have constipation. It's not detox but just to get the system going :smile:

:scratchhead: A whole glass of warm freshly squeezed lime juice? Isn't that very sour?

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Funz wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:Ever since I started drinking a glass of warm freshly squeezed lime first thing in the morning, I seldom have constipation. It's not detox but just to get the system going :smile:

:scratchhead: A whole glass of warm freshly squeezed lime juice? Isn't that very sour?

I had the same reaction when my friend first recommended to me.
But surprisingly, it isn't so sour as I expected it when mixed with warm water.
I use only half a big lime.

coolbreeze
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Funz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
Funz wrote:

I had the same reaction when my friend first recommended to me.
But surprisingly, it isn't so sour as I expected it when mixed with warm water.
I use only half a big lime.

:lol: Mixed with warm water. Ok. I thought it was lime juice neat.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Funz wrote:

Pardon my poor English :oops:

coolbreeze
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Funz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
Funz wrote:

Pardon my poor English :oops:

No, no. My brain not working well today. Supposed to drop my nephew off at his grandparent's place but I headed towards my office instead with him still in the back seat. Until he asked me where am I going then I remembered.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Postby tkud8 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Funz wrote:For those who do detox, how to you go about it?

I have done fasting detox and fruit & vege only detox. Quit tough even though they are short term like 3-5 days.

Been feeling really bloated lately, getting constipated more frequently as well. :oops: Think need some spring cleaning so wondering if there are ways that don't require too much will power.

You can use Magnesium oil.. Spray on your skin once/twice daily after shower.. or on the foot for higher absorption rate..
It not only replenish your magnesium cellular level, it also detox heavy metals from your system over time.. and it may help with your constipation as well..
PM me if you need more info of Magnesium oil.. :)

tkud8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby TheAnswer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:40 am

tkud8 wrote:
Funz wrote:For those who do detox, how to you go about it?

You can use Magnesium oil.. Spray on your skin once/twice daily after shower.. or on the foot for higher absorption rate..
It not only replenish your magnesium cellular level, it also detox heavy metals from your system over time.. and it may help with your constipation as well..
PM me if you need more info of Magnesium oil.. :)

Please share further details.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tkud8 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:43 pm

The Magnesium Oil that I use is originated from the Ancient Zechstein seabed, The Netherlands. The Magnesium oil is mined further down than the dead sea and it can be used in its original form without processing. It is also free from mercury, arsenic and other toxic heavy metals.
You can get it locally from Shefa Elements. I get in bulk so that can get extra discounts. If you are keen, I can extend that discount to you as well..

tkud8
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Health