Massages / Spa for relax

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Massages / Spa for relax

Postby daisyt » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:19 am

Anyone has good places for massages / Spa for relaxation ? Not too expensive and a place suitable for husband and wife massage together.

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mrswongtuition » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Me & hb like to go Amara Hotel's spa on the 6th floor :) I can't rmb the name of the spa but their couple suite is very nice :)

The last time we went, they had promo with hotel stay. :)

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Tri-mum » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm looking for someone who does home massage, like those Malay woman coming to our house doing massages for confinement kinda.....Pls recommend if you know anyone who is doing massage at client hse in the West.

Tri-mum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Jean.H » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 am

Me too, I am also looking for someone to do home massage, if anyone knows of anyone, please let me know as well! :D

Jean.H
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby GreenQ » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 am

Tri-mum wrote:I'm looking for someone who does home massage, like those Malay woman coming to our house doing massages for confinement kinda.....Pls recommend if you know anyone who is doing massage at client hse in the West.

I have a contact number for one malay woman who does tradisional home massage for confinement. My friend had used her service and recommended to me before I gave birth to my kids.

But I didn't use her service because she said for caesarean operation case, she only comes on day 15th after giving birth. I was thinking by then the wind in my body already gone... haha. Anyway she said for natural birth case, she comes on day 5th. She is staying at chua chu kang and giving service ard the island. So if your place is far fr hers, she will charge more. Basically she charges $80 for 1.5hrs now.

If you are interested, I can pm you her contact number.

Cheers...
Last edited by GreenQ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby thebusybee » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm

GreenQ wrote: ...But I didn't use her service because she said for caesarean operation case, she only comes on day 15th after giving birth.

This Malay massage lady (aka Wellness Consultant on her namecard) did my post natal massage a week after my cesarean. She's recommended by a Malay friend whom advised me to get a post-natal Jamu massage a few days after my c-section. According to this masseur, she's confident to conduct the sessions on c-section customers just a few days after birth.

I find her very experienced, could feel my internal organs moved during the session while she explained about moving the specific organs back in place. :!:

She provides normal massage as well, but her charges is on the high side. It's money well spent!

I do not engage her to come to my house for normal massage as my place's environment not conducive enough to enjoy the 'relaxation' part, I prefer to go to the beauty parlour.:wink:

I can PM her contact too if anyone interested.

thebusybee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Jean.H » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi GreenQ and thebusybee,

Could you pm me the details! TIA :D

Jean.H
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby GreenQ » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Hi Jean.H,

Have pm you her details. Check it out.

GreenQ
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Jean.H » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Thanks GreenQ :D

Jean.H
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby little patrick » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi

Recently my husband has installed a spa set at home which allow us to do spa everyday. It give you full body massage and helps to release stress. After using I felt very relax and good. Those interested I can pass you the contact.

little patrick
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Health