Tuina / Reflexology for boosting immune system+cure giddines

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Tuina / Reflexology for boosting immune system+cure giddines

Postby try » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Do you have any to share?

I saw a tuina physician from China in Ang Mo Kio(He said he has been practicing in Singapore for 20+ years. He proclaimed that he can boost children's immune system, cure sinuses, headaches etc without using any medicine.

I decided to try out on myself before trying out on my daughter. While after the first few sessions my sinuses went away - become minimal, my giddiness which had gone away for more than 3 years came back and become quite consistent for the past month plus sinuses are back after i stopped seeing him due to work schedule.

I am wondering whether this physician makes my body dependent on his tuina or I need to see consistently for a longer period to see results. I am worried.

Please share your comments and other recommendations if any.

try
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Full.Cream » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 pm

had tried acupuncture (jurng east), homeopathy (park west condo) and osteopathy (adelphi) for my boy for his stuffy nose problem.

all worked (improvement only) for a while only. after that, back to the same even when he continued with the 'supplements'.

Full.Cream
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby aspring » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Massage, Tuina or acupuncture all these help your blood circulate better, hence all body discomfort will be better, as blood are better suppply to everyorgan. Once it stop for sometime your blood circulation is back to normal that why the discomfort is back. But if your execurise to keep your blood circulation good i believe the discomfort will be improve after stopping the Tuina or acupuncture, and if execurise is continue may be after sometime you will be all heal :) BTW my boys are on regular tuina also i would not say they are very healthy but over all they are quite ok. As they are still young so dun really know what execurise they can do too but will try to introduction execurise to them and hope they will rely on Tuina lesser once they have regular execurise for long term health benefit
This is my own view

aspring
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Health