Apostherapy or TCM?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Apostherapy or TCM?

Postby boinbi » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I had ligament injury abt 2 mths ago. I hv been visiting the Chinese sinseh for the past 1 and a half mths but the pain is still quite bad. Saw the advertisment abt apostherapy on the papers. May I know anyone has tried apostherapy, TCM or other treatment that help?

boinbi
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Apostherapy or TCM?

Postby boinbi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi, I hv received e-mail notify me that there's a reply to this post of mine. However, when I clicked the link, I saw the msg 'You are not authorised to read this forum'. May I know why?

boinbi
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Apostherapy or TCM?

Postby AposTherapy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm

boinbi wrote:I had ligament injury abt 2 mths ago. I hv been visiting the Chinese sinseh for the past 1 and a half mths but the pain is still quite bad. Saw the advertisment abt apostherapy on the papers. May I know anyone has tried apostherapy, TCM or other treatment that help?

Hi Boinbi, oh dear! Has your knee gotten worse since? If you'd like, you could come in for our free initial-assessment, and try the bio-mechanical device on for yourself. Our therapists will also be happy to share more information on alternative treatments you may consider, and the pros and cons for each. To schedule your 2-hour assessment, call 1800 276 7000 during office hours.

Sincerely,
AposTherapy

AposTherapy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Health