Blood Group Types

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Blood Group Types

Postby Resilience » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

I have been asked by schools about my childrens' blood group type. I doubt this info can be found in the health booklets or on the BCs right?
Anyone can advise where to go to find out (take blood test?), and the cheapest means at that?

Thank you!

Resilience
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Blood Group Types

Postby Funz » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Resilience wrote:I have been asked by schools about my childrens' blood group type. I doubt this info can be found in the health booklets or on the BCs right?
Anyone can advise where to go to find out (take blood test?), and the cheapest means at that?

Thank you!

it should be indicated in your child's health booklet.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Re: Blood Group Types

Postby slmkhoo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Funz wrote:
Resilience wrote:I have been asked by schools about my childrens' blood group type. I doubt this info can be found in the health booklets or on the BCs right?

Thank you!

it should be indicated in your child's health booklet.

And if you have any documentation from the hospital where your children were born, it should be documented there too. You could also check if the hospital has a record of their blood groups. Failing that, any polyclinic should be able to do blood grouping. Maybe even GPs, though I'm not sure about that.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Health