All About Supplements for Children

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
bellarina
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Total Likes:1

Re: All About Supplements for Children

Post by bellarina » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi parent,

Any body encounter giving Child Life Vitamin C & Essentials Echinacea Natural Orange Flavor , will your child constipation?
Does there help in flu & cough?

chickamums
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by chickamums » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:14 am

Hi parents, if you're looking for supplements in the form of yummy gummies, do check out www.chickamums.jimdofree.com :smile:

There's omega-3 + multivitamin gummies that are not in the form of yucky burstlets nor encrusted with sugar. Also sugar-free options.

Holding a facebook giveaway and you can win one bottle of your choice! https://www.facebook.com/20304324060401 ... 542610414/ :rahrah:

Katherin22
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Katherin22 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm

I found this very informative. Consider checking this out before giving supplements. 10 Things To Know About Dietary Supplements for Children and Teens

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/tips/children

uckupxxx
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by uckupxxx » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm

There are a lot of things that might smell badly but they are so beneficial to the body that you can't even imagine. I will urge you to keep on giving your children this. If there is too much trouble, then you should refrain from giving her for some time and then how things go.

LucyL
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by LucyL » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:17 pm

It’s important that parents talk with their child’s health care provider about any complementary health approach that is being used or considered, and parents should encourage their teenagers to do the same.

Jerome Dumbo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Jerome Dumbo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:59 pm

My son takes multivitamins and isotonix for his sports training. They are easy to take as the supplements come in powder form. Portable and easy to fix when on the go.

click the link to purchase isotonix online
sg.isotonix.com/jeromesiow

ChocolateDonut
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ChocolateDonut » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Halo all, how young were your children when you started giving them health supplements? Any strong reason why you started giving them that?

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:16

Post by MrsKiasu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:40 pm

I diligently give dd supplements this year at P6. Reason being hoping for better absorption rate and less fatigue..Over the years I bought the fish oil but (felt so ashamed actually) thrown most of them after expired..very wasteful. The other time will be when they were still foetus, doc give must take kinda situation..

gretelgretel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by gretelgretel » Thu May 02, 2019 2:49 pm

I give myself and child fish oil too. My family doctor's clinic nurse saw me last month and enquired why I've not been to the clinic for the year. It boosted my immune system. Anyone keen to know more can pm me. I will be glad to share the jewel news to help your family.

kimmy4
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by kimmy4 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:45 am

gretelgretel wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:49 pm
I give myself and child fish oil too. My family doctor's clinic nurse saw me last month and enquired why I've not been to the clinic for the year. It boosted my immune system. Anyone keen to know more can pm me. I will be glad to share the jewel news to help your family.

Hi gretelgretel, what's the best age to start taking fish oil?