Theresa Beauty

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Theresa Beauty

Postby gumiho » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:54 am

Purchased from Groupon one session of the Full Body Massage.
Had made an appointment with them on a weekday since they keep claiming that weekend appointment are full.
So sudden that I am down with fever and cannot make it for the appointment. I called them 1/2 hrs before the appointment to make change. I told them to postpone the appointment for me and they asked me for the reason, I told them I'm down with fever and ridiculously the branch manager response," Down with fever still can come down for massage since the massage can help to recuperate your body." I was super furious after I heard the replied and shouted at the manager," Hey! Can you please understand that my whole body are in pain now?! " In the end, the manager unwillingly postpone my appointment still insisting all weekends are full and keep repeating to me that actually I am not suppose to make cancellation but this time round they make it exception for me. This is super irritating! I didn't purposely make myself fall sick and in the end I was been reprimanded for not going down for my appointment. I asked her their weekend schedule are full until which month and yet she cannot answer me. I had no choice but to took a date/time which is not to my favour.

Anyhow, I have yet to go down for the massage. Shall update this post again after my visit there.

gumiho
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Theresa Beauty

Postby kitty2 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:43 am

gumiho wrote:Purchased from Groupon one session of the Full Body Massage.
Had made an appointment with them on a weekday since they keep claiming that weekend appointment are full.
So sudden that I am down with fever and cannot make it for the appointment. I called them 1/2 hrs before the appointment to make change. I told them to postpone the appointment for me and they asked me for the reason, I told them I'm down with fever and ridiculously the branch manager response," Down with fever still can come down for massage since the massage can help to recuperate your body." I was super furious after I heard the replied and shouted at the manager," Hey! Can you please understand that my whole body are in pain now?! " In the end, the manager unwillingly postpone my appointment still insisting all weekends are full and keep repeating to me that actually I am not suppose to make cancellation but this time round they make it exception for me. This is super irritating! I didn't purposely make myself fall sick and in the end I was been reprimanded for not going down for my appointment. I asked her their weekend schedule are full until which month and yet she cannot answer me. I had no choice but to took a date/time which is not to my favour.

Anyhow, I have yet to go down for the massage. Shall update this post again after my visit there.

Most of the beauty salons don't allow customers to go on weekends if you purchase the deal from groupon or deal. They also don't allow you to postpone too . They said the deal is super cheap already!

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kitty2 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:44 am

gumiho wrote:Purchased from Groupon one session of the Full Body Massage.

Most of the beauty salons don't allow customers to go on weekends if you purchase the deal from groupon or deal. They also don't allow you to postpone too . They said the deal is super cheap already!

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:55 am

Groupon is used mostly by service providers to even out demand so that their staff can be fully employed throughout the day/week. That's why they are prepared to give hefty discounts. 50% off is better than 100% no customers.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby nansk » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:54 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Groupon is used mostly by service providers to even out demand so that their staff can be fully employed throughout the day/week. That's why they are prepared to give hefty discounts. 50% off is better than 100% no customers.

This is understandable.
What perplexes me is how the manager was willing to let in a sick customer! Wasn't there a risk of infecting the employees and other customers?

nansk
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Health