Where has Dr. Ngiam Thye Eng gone?

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
raynreg
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by raynreg » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:13 am

Hi All, could I check if Dr Y Y Yip is still around since there is mentioned that the old guards are all gone. There are 3 doctors at that clinic (ie. Dr William Yip, Dr Ngiam n Dr Y Y Yip).

If Dr Y Y Yip is not @ SBCC could anyone provide a lead as to where he is now. My kids are all under his care and its been a while that they need to visit the doctors.

Thanks

yume
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Dr Y Y Yip

Post by yume » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

raynreg wrote:Hi All, could I check if Dr Y Y Yip is still around since there is mentioned that the old guards are all gone. There are 3 doctors at that clinic (ie. Dr William Yip, Dr Ngiam n Dr Y Y Yip).

If Dr Y Y Yip is not @ SBCC could anyone provide a lead as to where he is now. My kids are all under his care and its been a while that they need to visit the doctors.

Thanks
Hi

Dr YY Yip shifted

Dr Yip Yeng Yoong has shifted from level 7 to #03-03, still in Gleneagles Medical Centre.
It is a temporary place at this momment.

raynreg
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by raynreg » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks yume..

yume
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

DR YY Yip

Post by yume » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 am

The lastest update :

Dr YY Yip, Dr Ngiam & Dr Willam Yip have moved to Gleneagles, Annexe Block #02-43. Just on the left side of the main lobby.

Clinc name: International Child & Absolent Clinic

If u ask the customer service, before u can finish the unit no, the staff already knew that you are looking for them.

:)

Some old staff are there too.

Not sure if the charges are higher or lower, as it's different.

S-H
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by S-H » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 pm

ponyo wrote:heard the 3rd floor premise is a temporary one and they will be moving to another unit at the hospital wing.

Yup, SBCC is very empty these days. Good thing is the doc's got more time for the patients and the nurses are less flustered too :D

Tried one of the new doc (the gastro one)) and she's really pretty good with kids and my kid was ok. Heard she was from ex-KK. so pretty experienced -- ie not those wet behind the ears type :wink:
So, Dr Ngiam has move to the 3rd floor premise or Annex Block #02-43 in Gleneagles Medical Centre???

raynreg
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by raynreg » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 am

Hi S-H

Its on the 2nd floor, unit #02-43

June
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by June » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Does anyone know whether Dr Ong at Thomson Medical still there? Hmm i last i heard was healthway bought over SBCC, no wonder so many leavers.

S-H
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by S-H » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm

raynreg wrote:Hi S-H

Its on the 2nd floor, unit #02-43
:thankyou:

Dinah
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Dr YY Yip & Dr Ngiam

Post by Dinah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 am

Hi, I happened to chance upon this thread and thanks to all here, I came to know that our pedi, Dr YY Yip and Dr Ngiam from SBCC (GMC), have set up a new clinic. Without this thread, I think I would be wondering where our good pedi have gone to.

To parents whose kids have been coughing, their immune system will normally strengthen and stablise by 3.5, 4 yrs old. My 2 gals (now aged 4.5 and 5.5 yrs old) used to be coughing and on nebuliser on off till they turned 3+. So, hang in there......avoid cold drinks for the kids, it sure helps both short and long term. And bring them outdoors (not shopping though....parks, nature etc) weekly, the sun and air do good to their body.

Mama Dinah

fav_giraffe
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fav_giraffe » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:13 pm

thanks Mama Dina, I am one of the mummy that is really paranoid when i hear my ds coughing... for the whole of last year, he has been coughing on and off. Vomitting due to excessive phelgm in the middle of the night happen quite frequently.

Have even consulted Dr Ngiam.. He mentioned the magical age of 5 that the immune system of the child would be improved.. Still counting down to the magical age.. :roll: