All about dietician/nutritionist

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

All about dietician/nutritionist

Postby prancingpony » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 am

Hi everyone, would anyone know of a certified/reputable dietician or nutritionist to recommend, please? I do not really eat well and I am beginning to see the result of that. Can't help my family if I myself am not healthy. Lately been feeling a bit low and am concerned. Help!

prancingpony
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Chirunner » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 am

Try Mrs Lee Hee Hoon Mt Alvernia or the other dieticians on this list: http://www.snda.org.sg/files/nutritioni ... 180504.pdf

or have you considered a tcm? They treat the root of the problem which may be poor absorption, poor digestion etc. If you're keen try Dr Liu Huei Chuan 90038258. She's a qualified western doc from Taiwan as well.

Chirunner
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby prancingpony » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Chirunner wrote:Try Mrs Lee Hee Hoon Mt Alvernia or the other dieticians on this list: http://www.snda.org.sg/files/nutritioni ... 180504.pdf

or have you considered a tcm? They treat the root of the problem which may be poor absorption, poor digestion etc. If you're keen try Dr Liu Huei Chuan 90038258. She's a qualified western doc from Taiwan as well.

Hi Chirunner, thank you so much for the list. I appreciate it very much. There seems to be so many am not sure which ones are really qualified. Thanks again!

prancingpony
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 pm

prancingpony wrote:Hi Chirunner, thank you so much for the list. I appreciate it very much. There seems to be so many am not sure which ones are really qualified. Thanks again!

All on this list are qualified. Don't worry. If they do not have the correct credentials/training, they won't make it on the list :)

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Chirunner » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:18 pm

prancingpony wrote:Hi Chirunner, thank you so much for the list. I appreciate it very much. There seems to be so many am not sure which ones are really qualified. Thanks again!

try mrs Lee who's trained in Australia n is a very pleasant lady.

Chirunner
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Health