Where to purchase lavender tea

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby kaisuparents » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 am

Hi,
Heard that lavender tea gives good sleep. Anyone can share their experience.
Also please let me know where I can purchase it. It's unavailable in unity/watson.
Thanks

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:52 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby hquek » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I heard on radio this recipe (5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey). Trying out today.

Managed to find lavender at Hock Hua (chinese medicinal shop available in many places, so maybe other brands like ztp also sell). Was $3 for what looks like a lot to me.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am
Total Likes: 70


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby starlight1968sg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:07 pm

hquek wrote:I heard on radio this recipe (5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey). Trying out today.

Managed to find lavender at Hock Hua (chinese medicinal shop available in many places, so maybe other brands like ztp also sell). Was $3 for what looks like a lot to me.

Do you mix the 3 items "5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey" in water?
Hock Hua is selling $3 for "quite a lot" of lavender?
What is lavender in chinese?
I hv sleeping prob.
Tks.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 23


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby zbear » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

I am told Camoille tea before sleeping is good to soothe n calm your nerves so you can sleep better.

I tried before n it works.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:14 pm
Total Likes: 64


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby starlight1968sg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:17 pm

zbear wrote:I am told Camoille tea before sleeping is good to soothe n calm your nerves so you can sleep better.

I tried before n it works.

I tried camomile tea but seems little effect on me.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 23



Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby Edge07 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Can consider trying this Nice Honey Lavender Tea here....

Edge07
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby Figaro » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:
hquek wrote:I heard on radio this recipe (5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey). Trying out today.

Managed to find lavender at Hock Hua (chinese medicinal shop available in many places, so maybe other brands like ztp also sell). Was $3 for what looks like a lot to me.

Do you mix the 3 items "5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey" in water?
Hock Hua is selling $3 for "quite a lot" of lavender?
What is lavender in chinese?
I hv sleeping prob.
Tks.



Lavender is 薰衣草 in Chinese.

Figaro
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby zbear » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Is Lavender purple tea flower buds? I remembered buying from Hock Hua before but don't find it effective.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:14 pm
Total Likes: 64


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby starlight1968sg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Figaro wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:
hquek wrote:I heard on radio this recipe (5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey). Trying out today.

Managed to find lavender at Hock Hua (chinese medicinal shop available in many places, so maybe other brands like ztp also sell). Was $3 for what looks like a lot to me.

Do you mix the 3 items "5 chrysenthemum buds, half teaspoon of lavender, some honey" in water?
Hock Hua is selling $3 for "quite a lot" of lavender?
What is lavender in chinese?
I hv sleeping prob.
Tks.



Lavender is 薰衣草 in Chinese.

Tks.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 am
Total Likes: 23


Re: Where to purchase lavender tea

Postby hquek » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:55 pm

zbear wrote:Is Lavender purple tea flower buds? I remembered buying from Hock Hua before but don't find it effective.


Yes. Trying this out. Let u know in a week's time. Anyway was told chrysenthemum is good for lungs, no harm drinking during this period. Btw, the speaker said to drink only in the evenings.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am
Total Likes: 70


Next

Return to Health