Rebonding

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
Post Reply
Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Rebonding

Post by Jennifer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 am

schweppes wrote:Olivia manages 2 outlets, Supercuts at Nex and Compass Point. I usually go to Nex (she's usually there on Mon and Wed) as it's less crowded.


Need to call b4hand to make appt if requesting for Olivia?

How much is Director's Cut?

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Rebonding

Post by schweppes » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Jennifer wrote:
schweppes wrote:Olivia manages 2 outlets, Supercuts at Nex and Compass Point. I usually go to Nex (she's usually there on Mon and Wed) as it's less crowded.


Need to call b4hand to make appt if requesting for Olivia?

How much is Director's Cut?


Yes, it's best to make an appointment. I go on weekdays, so there's no waiting time at all. She charges $58. I know it can be a bit pricey, but I still find her rates cheaper than some of the top end hair salons. Also, I find that, even after 2-3 months, the hair style still keeps its shape.

Once in a while, she will decide to change my hair style so that i won't get bored with my looks. And more importantly, so that dh won't get bored with my looks. I always sms dh to say that he's getting a new woman after i go for my haircut. Haha!!

I'm the wash and go type. No time to blow dry hair... etc in the morning. Actually, even got time, also dont know how to blow dry my hair. So, my cuts must be fuss free and make me look young :wink: After the big 4-0, need all the help I can get!! :sweat: :please:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 25871
Joined: Fri Sep 05,
Total Likes:119

Re: Rebonding

Post by Jennifer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

schweppes wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
schweppes wrote:Olivia manages 2 outlets, Supercuts at Nex and Compass Point. I usually go to Nex (she's usually there on Mon and Wed) as it's less crowded.


Need to call b4hand to make appt if requesting for Olivia?

How much is Director's Cut?


Yes, it's best to make an appointment. I go on weekdays, so there's no waiting time at all. She charges $58. I know it can be a bit pricey, but I still find her rates cheaper than some of the top end hair salons. Also, I find that, even after 2-3 months, the hair style still keeps its shape.

Once in a while, she will decide to change my hair style so that i won't get bored with my looks. And more importantly, so that dh won't get bored with my looks. I always sms dh to say that he's getting a new woman after i go for my haircut. Haha!!

I'm the wash and go type. No time to blow dry hair... etc in the morning. Actually, even got time, also dont know how to blow dry my hair. So, my cuts must be fuss free and make me look young :wink: After the big 4-0, need all the help I can get!! :sweat: :please:


:thankyou:

I need a hair cut too. The Nov rebonding is losing its effects, everyday must comb through the tangles, see more maggi strands lately, fizzy all over too.

Is there a passport taking photo shop in Nex? I need to apply for a new passport, the current one expiring in Dec this year.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Rebonding

Post by buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Schweppes, this super recommendation sure earned its name. That must be one heckuva super cut. You're making me itch to make appt with Ms Olivia this week. If your super cut got you back ten years I oso want leh.. :please:

Last week I took a cab to send my girls for a swim with gramps. Taxi driver said you the mommy arh? I said yes. He said wah you young mommy. I told him no I'm not young. He continued you got 24? Both DD's looked at me wide-eyed then gave me evil winks cum laughter in their eyes. I told uncle got 24 but that was last time. Now old oredi. He said I look young for a mom of two. As we alighted from his cab I told him actually I am a mom of 4. He was totally shaking his head going wah liao cannot be cannot be. Of course I suppose he wanted a tip for those exaggerated compliment but well I gave it to him anyways.

So now babe, if super cut does its -10 yrs magic on me, I'd be a teenager. :evil:

:rotflmao:

PS. Kimage cut, wash and blow was $50. My recent visit was b4 CNY.
Last edited by buds on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Rebonding

Post by schweppes » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Jennifer wrote:I need a hair cut too. The Nov rebonding is losing its effects, everyday must comb through the tangles, see more maggi strands lately, fizzy all over too.

Is there a passport taking photo shop in Nex? I need to apply for a new passport, the current one expiring in Dec this year.


Ya... can consider Supercuts. Or maybe some other forummers can recommend elsewhere. hsm did a nice job summarising some other hair salon for rebonding. Treat the time out as your ME time and then go for passport pic after that.

As for photo shop, sorry, can't help you here. u need to ask those who live or shop at Nex. I don't live nor shop in that area. Only go there for hair cut. Me Katong girl :wink:


buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Rebonding

Post by buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Actually Schweppes and Jennifer... I don't recall both of you having Maggi hair at all. My hair too straight. Hairdressers always ask where I do my rebonding. :skeptical: I'd love some volume n bounce to my hair. You girls so lucky to have it natural.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Rebonding

Post by schweppes » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 pm

buds wrote:Schweppes, this super recommendation sure earned its name. That must be one heckuva super cut. You're making me itch to make appt with Ms Olivia this week. If your super cut got you back yen years I oso want leh.. :please:


Well... it's either the hair cut... or coz I sleep too much!! :rotflmao: Probably both :wink:

To me... Olivia worth every penny. I don't really buy branded bags or shoes. Have never gone for pedi and mani before... so having a nice hair cut is my indulgence.

Ok...ok... I better dont' oversell this Olivia. Don't want to set the expectations to high :sweat: :nailbite:

buds wrote:Last week I took a cab to send my girls for a swim with gramps. Taxi driver said you the mommy arh? I said yes. He said wah you young mommy. I told him no I'm not young. He continued you got 24? Both DD's looked at me wide-eyed then gave me evil winks cum laughter in their eyes. I told uncle got 24 but that was last time. Now old oredi. He said I look young for a mom of two. As we alighted from his cab I told him actually I am a mom of 4. He was totally shaking his head going wah liao cannot be cannot be. Of course I suppose he wanted a tip for those exaggerated compliment but well I gave it to him anyways.


U look like 24 leh... the last time we met

buds wrote:So now babe, if super cut does its -10 yrs magic on me, I'd be a teenager. :evil: :

:rotflmao:


buds_hubs.... a cradle snatcher!! woohoo :evil:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 5931
Joined: Wed Oct 28,
Total Likes:68

Re: Rebonding

Post by schweppes » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:33 pm

buds wrote:Actually Schweppes and Jennifer... I don't recall both of you having Maggi hair at all. My hair too straight. Hairdressers always ask where I do my rebonding. :skeptical: I'd love some volume n bounce to my hair. You girls so lucky to have it natural.


... and that's because of the soft straight treatment. And no... i dont have maggi mee hair. I have a xiao char bor hair if i dont rebond :skeptical: :cry:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Rebonding

Post by buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:34 pm

schweppes wrote:
Jennifer wrote:
schweppes wrote:Olivia manages 2 outlets, Supercuts at Nex and Compass Point. I usually go to Nex (she's usually there on Mon and Wed) as it's less crowded.


Need to call b4hand to make appt if requesting for Olivia?

How much is Director's Cut?


Yes, it's best to make an appointment. I go on weekdays, so there's no waiting time at all. She charges $58. I know it can be a bit pricey, but I still find her rates cheaper than some of the top end hair salons. Also, I find that, even after 2-3 months, the hair style still keeps its shape.

Once in a while, she will decide to change my hair style so that i won't get bored with my looks. And more importantly, so that dh won't get bored with my looks. I always sms dh to say that he's getting a new woman after i go for my haircut. Haha!!

I'm the wash and go type. No time to blow dry hair... etc in the morning. Actually, even got time, also dont know how to blow dry my hair. So, my cuts must be fuss free and make me look young :wink: After the big 4-0, need all the help I can get!! :sweat: :please:


Hubs is normally the one who tells me he's gotten himself a new woman after a haircut. Psst I also dunno how to blow. :shrug: I normally brush my hair without looking at the mirror. So like you I need a simple n manageable hairdo.

Your recommendation is wonderful. Will look Olivia up and tell her she came highly recommended by you. :love:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 21944
Joined: Wed Dec 31,
Total Likes:86

Re: Rebonding

Post by buds » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:35 pm

schweppes wrote:
buds wrote:Actually Schweppes and Jennifer... I don't recall both of you having Maggi hair at all. My hair too straight. Hairdressers always ask where I do my rebonding. :skeptical: I'd love some volume n bounce to my hair. You girls so lucky to have it natural.


... and that's because of the soft straight treatment. And no... i dont have maggi mee hair. I have a xiao char bor hair if i dont rebond :skeptical: :cry:


Lagi cannot imagine.. :skeptical:

Post Reply