Stomach Issue

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Stomach Issue

Postby CarrotTree » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Just checking if anyone has similar experiences and can share remedy .

For the last few months, noted that I easily get stomach upset indigestion/ diarrhea / bloatness from food that I eat especially in the evening. I become intolerant to spicy food, oily food and foodstuff like biscuits. Used to be able to eat all these food until recently. Now my diet can only tolerate porridge, small amount of rice and clear soups. Hence, some weight loss too.

Can anyone share the cause or remedy for this .

:thankyou:

CarrotTree
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Stomach Issue

Postby CMF » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 pm

It could be Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Have heard that taking large amounts of probiotics has helped some.

CMF
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby nicnac » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 pm

CarrotTree wrote:Just checking if anyone has similar experiences and can share remedy .

For the last few months, noted that I easily get stomach upset indigestion/ diarrhea / bloatness from food that I eat especially in the evening. I become intolerant to spicy food, oily food and foodstuff like biscuits. Used to be able to eat all these food until recently. Now my diet can only tolerate porridge, small amount of rice and clear soups. Hence, some weight loss too.

Stress? My DH suffered from stomach problem for quite some time. Diarrhea, bloatedness, indigestion etc... can't take spicy food, coffee, milk etc. He went to the doctors and eventually did scope. Doctors said probably caused by stress.
DH eventually went to tcm and did acupuncture.

nicnac
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:29 pm

CarrotTree wrote:Just checking if anyone has similar experiences and can share remedy .

Did you recover from some other illness recently?

Better to see a doctor.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby slmkhoo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:44 am

Any sudden change should be checked by a doctor, just in case it is something more serious. Do go and see your GP soon.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Health