Event - HPB's "Nurturing A Healthy Child" Carnival

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.

Event - HPB's "Nurturing A Healthy Child" Carnival

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 am

If you have a kid between 2-6yo and would like to find out more about child nutrition and issues such as allergies, dental and myopia, don't forget to go down to the HPB carnival @ Jurong Point Atrium this weekend 6-7 Mar.

If you go at 2pm Saturday 6 Mar, you can even catch Mediacorp artiste Evelyn Tan hosting the open discussion.

For more details, check this out:
http://www.hpb.gov.sg/news/event.aspx?id=6856#1

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby LKVM » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks chief for the information!!!

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:07 am

Anyone going for tomorrow's HPB roadshow at Jurong Point? It's unfortunate that Saturday is my kids' "enrichment day". Guess I'll go on Sunday instead.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby schellen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Chief, you may wanna prepare yourself for the crowds at JP. And if you've never been to JP before, be prepared to get lost. :wink: (Will the roadshow be at JP1 or JP2?)

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 am

schellen wrote:Chief, you may wanna prepare yourself for the crowds at JP. And if you've never been to JP before, be prepared to get lost. :wink: (Will the roadshow be at JP1 or JP2?)

How you know I've never been there before har :oops: ? JP that bad meh? Um... I don't even know there's a JP1 and 2.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby mintcc » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am

wow there is even - free dental screening. I think my DS need this...

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby ZacK » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
schellen wrote:Chief, you may wanna prepare yourself for the crowds at JP. And if you've never been to JP before, be prepared to get lost. :wink: (Will the roadshow be at JP1 or JP2?)

How you know I've never been there before har :oops: ? JP that bad meh? Um... I don't even know there's a JP1 and 2.

Wah from your place to Jurong Pt? Almost like 3/4 journey of Singapore kekeke ... Yeap pls expect the usual wkend crowds at JP, do not be surprised that you may need to queue even to enter the carpark hor :roll:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 am

ZacK wrote:... do not be surprised that you may need to queue even to enter the carpark hor :roll:

:faint: The last 2 times I drove all the way the Tampines Mall I had to turn back because I cannot stand waiting outside the carpark for a lot. Sigh... guess I'll have to go by MRT.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby schellen » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:

You live in Geylang mah. Yes, I avoid JP on weekends. JP2 came into existence after they did a massive reno.

Take MRT lah. Ride to doorstep some more. :wink:

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ZacK » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ZacK wrote:... do not be surprised that you may need to queue even to enter the carpark hor :roll:

:faint: The last 2 times I drove all the way the Tampines Mall I had to turn back because I cannot stand waiting outside the carpark for a lot. Sigh... guess I'll have to go by MRT.

Hahaha make it an adverture wif your kids... Stroll to the MRT near ur place then take all the way to Boon Lay... Yeap like what Schellen said, the MRT is connected to mall, very convenient :wink:

Have fun :)

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Health