Pigmentation on face

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
coachy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Pigmentation on face

Post by coachy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi KimKhloe,

I did one session only, not sure if it comes back, but now its not as good as when i first did the laser.

Well, its not so painful actually, you can just go ahead and do it if you feel like it can bring up your confidence. For me, i think it's worth every cent. As i had very low confidence before due to this pigment right on my face, it's a dark big black circle, only people with pigmentation can understand what i meant i guess lol

I think any Dermatologist is capable of doing this, it looks simple (or maybe not lol), he just used the laser machine "poke" my face like 5 mins i think? then it's done. The nurses will apply the numbing cream for you one hour before, so dont worry, cant really feel the pain until the numbing cream is gone lol

KimKhloe wrote:Hi Coachy,
Did you treat your pigmentation in 1 session only and has it come back?
I read your review, and I am thinking between seeing your doctor vs seeing Dr Daniel Chang for my pigmentation.
Has anyone done lasers with Dr Daniel Chang before? I came across his pigmentation blog which I found rather educational.
https://drdanielchang.com/pigments/
I did a google search and found some pretty good reviews online. But I havent done lasers before so I am quite anxious. Any advice would be helpful!

chon0028
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by chon0028 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:55 am

You can try the luminesce serum which soothes and repairs your skin with a unique formula containing the highest possible percentage of growth factor complex. More info available at: https://tinyurl.com/byebyeaging

I have a friend using it for 11 days and the improvement on skin tone and pigmentation was amazing!

bekithia
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by bekithia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 am

chon0028 wrote:You can try the luminesce serum which soothes and repairs your skin with a unique formula containing the highest possible percentage of growth factor complex. More info available at: https://tinyurl.com/byebyeaging

I have a friend using it for 11 days and the improvement on skin tone and pigmentation was amazing!

Joined and used this mlm product for at least 6 months and it never worked to reduce my pigmentation at all. :moneyflies:

cherrypie09
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cherrypie09 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi all, will laser or IPL treatments help in uneven skin tone? Anyone has more information or any recommendations? Thank you!

chon0028
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by chon0028 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:45 pm

hi bekithia, did u try the skin brightener as well? it worked for my friend. for me, i don't have really suffer from pigmentation, but i noticed my skin being more supple and lifted, pores minimized as well. i can actually send u photos of the improvements observed.

netserver
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by netserver » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi ladies,
i hope to get rid of freckles on my face, have it since young...thus any effective way or any recommendations of treatment to it. thanks

piggydwarfs
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by piggydwarfs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Coachy,

Do you mind sharing your clinic address where you have your pigmentation done?

Am planning to remove my freckles too?

piggydwarfs
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by piggydwarfs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Coachy,

Do you mind sharing your clinic address where you have your pigmentation done?

Am planning to remove my freckles too? Any side effect?

macey
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by macey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Recently trying an organic method... egg white! Works really well!!

piggydwarfs
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by piggydwarfs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi Macey,

Really!!! Possible to share your method?