Pigmentation on face

A healthy body is most important for any child or adult. Discuss all issues related to health in this forum.
hairyberry
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Pigmentation on face

Post by hairyberry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm

According to my doctor, pigmentation can be very stubborn and difficult to get rid of. My fault for not protecting my skin when I was younger and kept allowing my skin to get darker when I was in uni. Pigmentation became quite bad after some time.

Tried creams but didn't seem to work well for me. Didn't lighten as they promised. Spoke to a friend and she recommended Dr. Siew Tuck Wah to me. Apparently he has been an aesthetic doctor for more than 11 years. He just opened a clinic in Suntec City..

Anyway, this is the pigmentation treatment I did with him and it cleared after a few sessions.

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 am

I heard about some home remedies to solve the pigmentation problem:
-Turmeric powder is mixed with cucumber or lemon juice and apply it onto the pigmentation area.That can help to increase your skin tone and colour.
- Apply a paste of milk and honey on affected areas. Also you can apply juices of certain vegetables like cucumber and potato.

CerlynR
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CerlynR » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Katherin22 wrote:I heard about some home remedies to solve the pigmentation problem:
-Turmeric powder is mixed with cucumber or lemon juice and apply it onto the pigmentation area.That can help to increase your skin tone and colour.
- Apply a paste of milk and honey on affected areas. Also you can apply juices of certain vegetables like cucumber and potato.
will try this, Thank you for sharing:)

piggydwarfs
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by piggydwarfs » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi Katherine22,

How long do I apply it on my face?

abbyjohnson1991
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by abbyjohnson1991 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Do you want a cleaner skin? We never want to look old and all these pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and other visible signs of aging make us feel less confident about ourselves. If you too are one of them then i can help you out definitely. However, to make your skin glow and prevent pigmentation, you nedd a powerful anti-aging product.

But first, we should earn what pigmentation is ?
wever, to make your skin glow and prevent wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots, you need a powerful anti-aging product. But first, we should learn what is aging and what are its symptoms.

Those unpleasant and ugly looking dark patches which are always not acceptable at any cost are pigmentation. You need something which protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.

Here, I am going to share my own personal experience with all of you. One of my friends is a marketing executive in a publishing company and so she have to visit from one place to another in different weather conditions due to which, her whole skin got damaged and I noticed peigmentation on her face which were making her look older as compared to her actual age. Then i once suggested her to use Collagen Boosting Renewal Professional Treatment Facial Mask by Leaders Dermatology, and she immediately ordered this product and used regularly and you can’t believe that she got her young look back with two times even tone.

I am working in the field of skin care from many years and i think helping people and making their skin glow with affordable ways is the best thing. This mask i think she ordered it from amazon, gave such results that no other cream or surgery can provide. You know that i tried many products before using this but they were just waste of money.

It takes control of my skin and restores my youthful glow with natural way. It vanished off my all blemishes and boosts my skin’s natural healing abilities using proven natural herbal ingredients.

Aging is the impact of time on the human body. It is a series of process including direct damage to the accumulation of cellular waste. Aging can’t be avoided. But there are several measures you can use to avoid aging.

You can use the below-mentioned strategies to turn back your biological clock and live longer.

Eat well.
Don't smoke.
Exercise.
Socialize.
Get sleep.
Don't stress.
Use a right product.

From Where to Buy - Collagen Boosting Renewal Professional Treatment Facial Mask

Amazon, yes you can easily buy it from amazon, here is the link from where my friend bought it >> https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B079RMGKX8/

jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by jliu76746 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am

I managed to lighten my skin by 5 shades in just a few weeks using only natural ingredients, and safely without the need for dangerous chemicals or bleaches. This is the natural method I used http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=566

PennyX
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by PennyX » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

I've read a lot of good things about Rejuran for help in dealing with a lot of things like wrinkles, skin pigmentation and acne scars and just having an antiaging effect in general. Anyone have personal experience with this treatment?

Joanne25
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joanne25 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Drink plenty of water atleast 8 glasses a day. Add to a spoonful of ground gram flour some sour curds and mix it into a paste. Apply the paste on the face and leave it for half an hour. Use this application daily for atleast a week and you will notice the change.Continue till it completely cures your pigmentation. Meanwhile you will also keep getting a glowing complexion.

FattyPiggy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by FattyPiggy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:49 pm

after delivery, i think pigmentation is worsen...i also remind myself to put on sunscreen everyday..
For doctor wise, i think can try radium... https://radium-aesthetics.com/program/p ... umination/

i like their facial package

mitch86
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mitch86 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Prepare to lemon juice and add water in the ratio of 1:2 (lemon: water) daily apply in face, and wash with water (do not use soap or other)