How To Earn KiasuPoints?

KiasuParents.com holds regular auctions to give away valuable products to the highest bidders, not with cash, but with KiasuPoints! Earn your KiasuPoints by contributing just your opinions to the community and get a chance bid for great products!
ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:23

Post by ImMeeMee » Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
ImMeeMee wrote:i have a question - why is it everytime i write a comment my kudos will appear as disabled? and what does that mean? :?
You cannot give Kudos to yourself :) . So Kudos will automatically be disabled for all the comments and articles that belong to you. But it will be enabled for others who are reading your comments.

Note also that you can only give Kudos once to each article or comment.
oic ... thanks

Shera
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Shera » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 am

What is that Kudo? I'm very lost here... I did post some comment but when I went to my own profile, am seeing 0points :?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:329

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 am

Shera wrote:What is that Kudo? I'm very lost here... I did post some comment but when I went to my own profile, am seeing 0points :?
At the bottom of each post or article that we allow Kudos on, there is a button that says: "Give Kudos". It will be enabled if you have not already given Kudos for that article/comment, or if you are not the author.

You should have gotten points the moment you submit a comment. However, if you post comments in the wrong post and we have to manually move the post to the correct place, the points you received for the initial post will be removed.

Shera
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Shera » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Shera wrote:What is that Kudo? I'm very lost here... I did post some comment but when I went to my own profile, am seeing 0points :?
At the bottom of each post or article that we allow Kudos on, there is a button that says: "Give Kudos". It will be enabled if you have not already given Kudos for that article/comment, or if you are not the author.

You should have gotten points the moment you submit a comment. However, if you post comments in the wrong post and we have to manually move the post to the correct place, the points you received for the initial post will be removed.
Hi Chief,

I posted at the right thread, so far never seen it manually adj to elsewhere. Is there any area at my profile to activate this Ks Points?

Sorry still lost...

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:329

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Shera wrote:...I posted at the right thread, so far never seen it manually adj to elsewhere. Is there any area at my profile to activate this Ks Points?...
Shera, there is a difference between a POST to the KiasuParents.com Forum (ie. http://www.kiasuparents.com/forum), and a COMMENT to the KiasuParents.com Portal (ie. http://www.kiasuparents.com). We are unable to give points to postings to the KiasuParents.com Forum, but COMMENTS to the KiasuParents.com Portal can be given points automatically. Contributions to the KiasuParents.com are rewarded on a lump sum basis, eg. when you reach KiasuGrandmaster status with 1000 Forum posts, you get awarded 2000 KiasuPoints.

Hope this clarifies.

Shera
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Shera » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Thanks for the clarification :D

kelamel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by kelamel » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:22 am

Hi there,

Just saw yeah i have 0 kiasu points....

haiz i just post a weblink for expectant mummies to save $$...on the forum...dunno can get kudos or not :?

AppleTree
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by AppleTree » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi KiasuMaster, may I know how can I post an article for publication? Thks.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by schellen » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 pm

AppleTree wrote:Hi KiasuMaster, may I know how can I post an article for publication? Thks.
Hmmm.. not really sure. But I know one way is to post something good (that can stand on its own as an article) and if Chief selects it for publication, you'll have your own "blog" here that you can add to.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by schellen » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Forgot to add: When I meant post something good, it means in one of the threads/topics. Perhaps as a reply to others (but can stand on its own too) or as a starting post of a new thread/topic.