ME TIME!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Post Reply
MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:45

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:23 pm

did you read the news of maggot infested cherries? can buy or not arh :sweat:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:45

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:54 pm

mp, did you manage to buy cherries..now offer is on another type..cherries Prod of Turkey but left 3 punnets when I was there in evening..so didn't buy.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7263
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:27

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MyPillow » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Mrs Ks, no more when I went last night
Bought sb, apple , oranges only .. sad
Maybe must go finest to get

My deep sleep is 5 hrs plus last night
I think need at least 6 hrs to be fresh
Dh also 5 hrs to 6 h mostly ... not 2 hrs - I remember wrongly


Image

lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7507
Joined: Mon Jan 18,
Total Likes:113

Re: ME TIME!

Post by lee_yl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:23 pm
did you read the news of maggot infested cherries? can buy or not arh :sweat:
You bite half and check if the other half got maggots or not lor. Don’t just pop the whole thing into you mouth.

Price went up. Bought one punnet this morning at $6.45 for 454g. I don’t mind paying more coz this batch of cherries is good.

Out of curiosity, I took it to the weighing scale and it weighs 488g. :laugh: :rahrah:

Bought MSW @ $12/kg. Bought 2, so cheap. Forgot to check if both my MSW got the “starfish” mark below as I only checked one of them. One tasted great the other tasted not so.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:45

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:49 pm

lee_yl wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:37 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:23 pm
did you read the news of maggot infested cherries? can buy or not arh :sweat:
You bite half and check if the other half got maggots or not lor. Don’t just pop the whole thing into you mouth.

Price went up. Bought one punnet this morning at $6.45 for 454g. I don’t mind paying more coz this batch of cherries is good.

Out of curiosity, I took it to the weighing scale and it weighs 488g. :laugh: :rahrah:

Bought MSW @ $12/kg. Bought 2, so cheap. Forgot to check if both my MSW got the “starfish” mark below as I only checked one of them. One tasted great the other tasted not so.
I win :rahrah: I got the 490+ per punnet..just out from fridge I guess so got water droplets :lol:

I only eat a few, dds are the ones eat..yup I opened up one or 2 to check looks ok..yah price up to 6 45..yes still considered good price..

bought 2 pineapples as on promo..haha only I will eat..hope nice lor.


lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7507
Joined: Mon Jan 18,
Total Likes:113

Re: ME TIME!

Post by lee_yl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:51 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:56 pm
Mrs Ks, no more when I went last night
Bought sb, apple , oranges only .. sad
Maybe must go finest to get

My deep sleep is 5 hrs plus last night
I think need at least 6 hrs to be fresh
Dh also 5 hrs to 6 h mostly ... not 2 hrs - I remember wrongly


Image
Different format leh. My deep sleep is usually less than an hour. I read that a person’s deep sleep on average is 1hr-1.5hrs.

The 5hr 49min appears to include REM stage + deep sleep (not sure whether it includes time awake too) while light sleep itself is 2hr25min so add up everything gives you 8hr14mins of total sleep.

FantasyLandDreams
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 2547
Joined: Tue Dec 24,
Total Likes:15

Re: ME TIME!

Post by FantasyLandDreams » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

47 Brands of bubble tea in Singapore:

https://avenueone.sg/recipes-food/bubbl ... SIOcJztSd0

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7263
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:27

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MyPillow » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Leeyl , dunno lei , ours also Fitbit
During deep sleep
Heart beat , temp is the lowest of body .
I hardly wake up
But last night consider a lot of disturb
Woke to go toilet , had abt 2 dreams etc
Let’s see tonight again the pattern ...
but sleep till past 8.30am feelshiok !

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40530
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:136

Re: ME TIME!

Post by janet88 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:24 am

Nebbermind wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 am
janet88 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am
I stepped on a bee when I was a kid.
my mum panicked and use a magnifying glass to try and find the sting. then she brought me to the doctor for a jab.
wah piang! like that kena jab 2 times!
once only. my mum panicked when she couldn't find the sting.
it's really dumb thinking back. when we see ants or cockroaches, first instinct is to step on them, but I forgot I wasn't wearing shoes since we were at home.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:45

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:33 am

MyPillow wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:56 pm
Mrs Ks, no more when I went last night
Bought sb, apple , oranges only .. sad
Maybe must go finest to get

My deep sleep is 5 hrs plus last night
I think need at least 6 hrs to be fresh
Dh also 5 hrs to 6 h mostly ... not 2 hrs - I remember wrongly


Image
mp, cherries USA $11.90 at giant

Post Reply