men's jewelry

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
rebecca12
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

men's jewelry

Post by rebecca12 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:01 am

My husband have a bday soon, and I want to buy him a new ring. The price doesn't really matter. Can you tell me where do u usually buy jewelry? Thanks in advance!

Michy79
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: men's jewelry

Post by Michy79 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:46 am

Try Meyson Jewellery. I also bought a ring two years ago at this place. Quite expensive but my husband and I like the ring.

AmberJ
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by AmberJ » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:16 pm

I usually buy jewelry online on https://solidcharms.com/. It's the only store where I can find something I like so fast and effortless. There is also men jewelry; it seems to me that a few days ago, I saw there a new collection of men rings. Well, I hope that my recommendation will help you or someone else and that you'll find a perfect present for your husband.

GZhen14
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by GZhen14 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:54 pm

I have purchased a watch and a ring at https://www.thomassabo.com/ and so far I am satisfied with the quality.

AminaL
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by AminaL » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Wow, those jewelry looks amazing, especially the one by Thomas Sabo

RamyG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by RamyG » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Michy79 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:46 am
Try Meyson Jewellery. I also bought a ring two years ago at this place. Quite expensive but my husband and I like the ring.

I just received a watch from Meyson's as a valentine's gift from my wife and daughter. I love it!

Janet32
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Janet32 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:53 pm

When it comes to men's jewelry, I'd definitely say 'Scott kay'. There is no denying the ambition and creativity of Scott Kay designs. Scott Kay also offers men’s jewelry in precious and semi-precious metals and gemstones. In terms of price, it is pretty good for a high quality jewelry!