ME TIME!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Post Reply
MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 12643
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:55

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Estéema wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:00 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:11 pm
long time never check letter box..received a CC ltr for dd2 with today's deadline for submission of reply. Ceremony got called off due to covid-19 so will only collect voucher at later date.
:congrats: MKS & celebrate with a nice cake bake for yr girl. Encourage her lah. :rahrah:
She would prefer watch tv without me nagging..thanks estee..

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Jul 04,
Total Likes:91

Re: ME TIME!

Post by Estéema » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:11 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:04 pm
Estéema wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:00 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:11 pm
long time never check letter box..received a CC ltr for dd2 with today's deadline for submission of reply. Ceremony got called off due to covid-19 so will only collect voucher at later date.
:congrats: MKS & celebrate with a nice cake bake for yr girl. Encourage her lah. :rahrah:
She would prefer watch tv without me nagging..thanks estee..
Haha :evil:

sky minecrafter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sat Jun 27,
Total Likes:30

Re: ME TIME!

Post by sky minecrafter » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:21 pm

@phtthp. I'll ask around & get back to you. ;-)

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 20014
Joined: Fri Jan 21,
Total Likes:254

Re: ME TIME!

Post by phtthp » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:52 pm

Thanks a lot, sky. Pls reply directly to the same email, as I cannot receive any incoming pm messages.

Linaaa
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 27,

Re: ME TIME!

Post by Linaaa » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Me time tip: Suffering from frizzy hair? Try this simple, quick and easy-to-make spray. Take slices of two lemon and simmer in two cups of water until it reduces to half the amount. Pour the liquid into a spritz bottle and spray on your hair. Not only will there be a wonderful natural sheen but static and fly away hair will be gone!


MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 12643
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:55

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 pm

I bought a small sewing machine..very cute and small and surprisingly not bad when I tried it..about $20..we showed of clip to dh of dd2 doing a straight line sewing and dd was heard saying this is what I call fun ..and dh says this is what you all do during HBL arh :lol:

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Aug 27,
Total Likes:42

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MyPillow » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:29 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 pm
I bought a small sewing machine..very cute and small and surprisingly not bad when I tried it..about $20..we showed of clip to dh of dd2 doing a straight line sewing and dd was heard saying this is what I call fun ..and dh says this is what you all do during HBL arh :lol:
so cheap, is it used set fr carousell ?
can sew some simple stiches for craft or torn clothes but i m still scared to see the speed of needle going up n down

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Jan 03,
Total Likes:126

Re: ME TIME!

Post by zac's mum » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 pm

phtthp wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:52 pm
Thanks a lot, sky. Pls reply directly to the same email, as I cannot receive any incoming pm messages.
Hi phtthp, I hope u have received my emails. Sometimes it goes to spam folder because I’m using Yahoo account.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 20014
Joined: Fri Jan 21,
Total Likes:254

Re: ME TIME!

Post by phtthp » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:51 pm

Ok zac mom. Let me login to check

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 12643
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:55

Re: ME TIME!

Post by MrsKiasu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:43 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:29 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 pm
I bought a small sewing machine..very cute and small and surprisingly not bad when I tried it..about $20..we showed of clip to dh of dd2 doing a straight line sewing and dd was heard saying this is what I call fun ..and dh says this is what you all do during HBL arh :lol:
so cheap, is it used set fr carousell ?
can sew some simple stiches for craft or torn clothes but i m still scared to see the speed of needle going up n down


it is new one..the china brand..you can check from Q0010, Lazada.. looks similar to me tho sometimes under different name..initially before start using feel scare too but actually ok de..I altered the curtains for tenant coz too long.. the next will be diy cloth mask..thought of getting brothers brand 300+ actually no need.

Post Reply