Love In Small Ways

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
BranT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Love In Small Ways

Post by BranT » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:25 pm

dannyc wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:28 am
My partner and I have been together for 13 years. My partner knows that I'd rather do actions that express my love to her than telling her every day those three words. We have this silent agreement that we do not need to show in public our love for each other.
That's relationship of yours will stay strong each couple should or need to love each other truly.

KatherineJawls
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by KatherineJawls » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:49 am

It's the small things that create a bond, but it's small things too that can wreck a relationship. And honestly, how I see it at least, when love is gone, it's gone for good. If you choose to stay, good for you, if you leave, congratulations. But I don't believe in fairy tales. If that feeling has left my soul for the person standing by my side, all that's left is friendship and I won't be able to feel anything ever again regardless of the efforts involved. We are all different in our ways, it's healthy to first understand yourself and see if you can cope with certain decisions along the way.

uptas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by uptas » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:41 pm

I agree to this, loving in small ways. we're just 1 yr in marriage with my husband. as of now, I can say we are enjoying each other's company while also learning how each other acts and reacts. But we usually exchange little words like "thank u", d " i love you", and "take care"
I am happy to have found this forum by the way.

dannyc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by dannyc » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Appreciating the existence of your love ones is one of the many ways to show some love..

Kjolene
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Kjolene » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:50 pm

My hubby used to kiss me about 30 times a day, now our baby gets about 20 kisses and I get less than 10... he kisses me in the morning and at night, even while I'm sleeping

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Let share our love by praying for those families whom their family member has been affected with COVID-19. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for them. :cry:

DianeWong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by DianeWong » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Want to help out during COVID-19, but don’t know where to start? Try SG United’s one-stop portal. The portal, found at www.sgunited.gov.sg, is a one-stop platform for volunteer and donation opportunities from both charities and the public. Many people is in need right now. Let's help each other.