Place/Ideas to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Ideas of celebrating Wedding Aniversary with Spouse

Postby mom2boys » Fri May 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi hi hi....

wonder does anyone celebrates wedding aniversary everyyr? I'm moving into my sixth yr exactly...but due to working committments..unable to take off on that particular day to celebrate with my DH eventhough my DH alreay make an effort to off on that day :cry:

I guess for our lifestyle is a bit tough :oops: luckily..we will still be having a small celebrations in a later date :wink: going for a movie :celebrate:

Just wonder any good ideas from any of you :wink:

mom2boys
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby PlayfulFairy » Fri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm

How about candlenight picnic under the stars by the beach? Slow dance with sentimental music after that?
You can prepare the food together with him at home?
Wear something yummy too.

If you want to surprise him, blindfold him and kidnap him to your destination?
hmm depends on what your dh likes actually...

PlayfulFairy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby mom2boys » Fri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

PlayfulFairy wrote:How about candlenight picnic under the stars by the beach? Slow dance with sentimental music after that?
You can prepare the food together with him at home?
Wear something yummy too.

If you want to surprise him, blindfold him and kidnap him to your destination?
hmm depends on what your dh likes actually...

wow...you very romatic leh.. :love:
you did that for yours? I always the one waiting for food while my hubby likes to prepare eventhough some taste funny :P but it the effort that counts hee hee
I think my DH like me to dress like ah lian...cos he always commented that I'm too conservative :roll:

mom2boys
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jedamum » Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

mom2boys wrote:I think my DH like me to dress like ah lian...cos he always commented that I'm too conservative :roll:

:celebrate: he shops for my clothes.....

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby mom2boys » Fri May 29, 2009 4:00 pm

jedamum wrote:
mom2boys wrote:I think my DH like me to dress like ah lian...cos he always commented that I'm too conservative :roll:

:celebrate: he shops for my clothes.....

that's a very clever move 8) so your DH will pay for all your clothing ya :celebrate:

I dun dare to take a risk..imagine my DH's taste.. :P I will ended up an old Ah Lian working in town... :stupid:

mom2boys
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby buds » Fri May 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Hubs gets me lingerie he wud like to see me in
and leave this gifts on the bed... for sensational
cowgirl action. Yeehah westies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, and the occasional diamonds sure can
make him my best friend liao. :love:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds » Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

jedamum wrote::celebrate: he shops for my clothes.....

Mine too! :wink:
The best part is trying them out for him...
Then, get him to check it out in the dressing
room (take a peek) for approval. I'm like the
Barbie Doll. His Barbie doll... he can dress my
hair and everywhere.. Ka-ching! Ka-ching! :moneyflies:

I'd rather he spend those :moneyflies: :moneyflies: :moneyflies: on moi
than some other ah-lian. :roll:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Fri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

mom2boys wrote:so your DH will pay for all your clothing ya :celebrate:

he wants to pay for my lasik, my hair rebonding and my slimming course too leh. :roll: :roll:
but i like the way i look leh.

ok back to the topic...don't really have celebration cos i can't possibly get away from the young one without him wailing father and mother. :roll: only occasionally a short ice-cream outing while he naps...of which could not possibly coincide with anniversary time. :P

anniversary is during exam preparation time...lagi worse. :roll:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby schellen » Fri May 29, 2009 5:53 pm

jedamum wrote:he wants to pay for my lasik, my hair rebonding and my slimming course too leh. :roll: :roll:
but i like the way i look leh.

can change husband? mine wants all these too but he's not footing the bill. :P

Must stay on topic: Anniversary we celebrate every year but very simple cos like last year, we each took half day leave and met up for lunch, then walk-walk around a bit before picking DD up.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby buds hubs » Fri May 29, 2009 6:44 pm

buds wrote:Hubs gets me lingerie he wud like to see me in
and leave this gifts on the bed... for sensational
cowgirl action. Yeehah westies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, and the occasional diamonds sure can
make him my best friend liao. :love:

Buds.... dont you think that some behind the scenes actions are best to be kept secret! Haiyoh... what would people say!! :stupid:

Anyway, back to the topic... From a man's point of view, I think that even though we cannot spend the entire day with our DW during the Anniversary, that should not stop us from enjoying whatever time the both of us have on that day.. :D

You need not run away to a faraway destination to re-kindle the romance. A simple trip down memory lane would suffice.. Go to places where you first met or had your first date, first kiss, etc.. and talk about how it all happened.... and how you would go thru it all over again with your loved one. :love:

Have a simple lunch or dinner date followed by a movie or SPA/Massage to destress...make sure the kiddies are cared for so that you can concentrate on enjoying whatever time you have as a couple and not worry about their well being..

End your day with some explosive love making.. If you do not have the privilege of privacy at home, check into a hotel (preferably not those sleazy ones) to have some one on one action!!! Lingerie or sex toys would help too if you are the adventurous type. :sweat:

An exchange of gifts are more of a formality but not compulsory.. of course it is a BONUS to receive one from your spouse. Although I know buds loves diamonds, gifts need not be too extravagant to mean something. :moneyflies:

Based on my experience.. It works.. Look at how happy DW (buds) is.... :snuggles:

buds hubs
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Relationships