so envy

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

so envy

Postby Dark Hope » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 pm

hi all,

I have just joined this KSP and read the threads in here. After reading it, i'm so envy all the good mothers and parents the way the efforts put into the marriage, children or the loved ones. i have a failed marriage, i married a divorcee with 3 children with her ex 5 years ago.

Currently we are in the divorce process as she just care about her beauty/looks, selfish & care herself more. We have 2 innocent children in our marriage. Will any person's wife lied to the husband for 2 years and secretly bought another car for own use even the husband have one & share, stole the creditcard and forge own signature and used up all the money within 3 months and even reported the husband that he raped her? I guess worst of all, the husband last time have been struggling to support the family ....

Therefore i'm very envy of all the good mothers and parents in here .... keep it up your good marriage. Happiness will always bless in your way.

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: so envy

Postby Dark Hope » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm

now she even joined as a roman catholic to look good for her divorce case ... sigh!! simply don't understand this kind of people ...

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Anna Ng » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Pls take good care of the 2 innocent children.

There are 5 ladies (including i myself) in my deapertment, i am the only one who have a "normal" marriage life. 1 divorce with 1 son, 1 filing for divorce, 1 divorce with 3 children and 3 different father and the other one marriage but don want to stay together. I really cannot understand and is it hard to have a good marriage?
Last edited by Anna Ng on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anna Ng
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Dark Hope » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

insider wrote:
Dark Hope wrote:
Therefore i'm very envy of all the good mothers and parents in here .... keep it up your good marriage. Happiness will always bless in your way.

Dark Hope,

Envy....emm....when families close their doors, usually each has their own sets of problems / dirty laundry that couldn't be washed in front of the public (and so the perception of "good marriage, happiness" etc...

I just heard from a male friend. Divorced sometime back. Wife got another man. Plunged a knife into his chest while during a heated argument (he showed me the scar).

This phrase is very true (even though am a woman myself):

最毒妇人心!

Do stay head up with chin up! Got better and more beautiful things ahead for you (if you believe, good things will come your way; if you don't, then no have...)!

Good luck!

thanks all ... she have took the 2 innocent children away and stopped me from seeing them ... reported police harassment ... sigh! Now she happy staying with all the 5 childrens.

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Anna Ng » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Just curious, she able to look after the 5 children? in term for caring and in term of financial? any other way to see your children?

Anna Ng
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Dark Hope » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Anna Ng wrote:Just curious, she able to look after the 5 children? in term for caring and in term of financial? any other way to see your children?

hi anna .. only way to have the lawyer process paperwork to the family court and is not cheap

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kiddo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Dark Hope wrote:hi all,

I have just joined this KSP and read the threads in here. After reading it, i'm so envy all the good mothers and parents the way the efforts put into the marriage, children or the loved ones.

We have 2 innocent children in our marriage.

Helo,

Dont give up - hope your 2 children will be back with you again. It take a lot to keep marriage working from both party and it's all worth it.
Just that you met someone that is not worthy of you.

Our :pray: goes to you too and May you find your own happiness soon , keep the head and Hope up :hugs:

kiddo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Dark Hope » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm

kiddo wrote:

I have just joined this KSP and read the threads in here. After reading it, i'm so envy all the good mothers and parents the way the efforts put into the marriage, children or the loved ones.

Helo,

Dont give up - hope your 2 children will be back with you again. It take a lot to keep marriage working from both party and it's all worth it.

Our :pray: goes to you too and May you find your own happiness soon , keep the head and Hope up :hugs:

thank you kiddo ... i will fight for my innocent daughters from her :pray:

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby kiddo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:20 am

Dark Hope wrote:
kiddo wrote:

Helo,

thank you kiddo ... i will fight for my innocent daughters from her :pray:

Welcome to shout here Hope --and we hope we in KSP we can be a sounding board for you. Need help with your little daughters we are here
though I have only one 15 yrs boy :oops: :oops:

We will be happy to be your punching bag :wink: :heresmyfish:

kiddo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby cotton candy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 am

Don't give up.. Jia You! :hi5:

cotton candy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Relationships