Need Help Badly !!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Need Help Badly !!

Postby Rake0403 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Dear Kiasu Parents,

I badly needed advise, how i can see or just listen to my son voice now.
I miss him alot and worry about him.

My wife took my son away, after we quarrel because I found out she was having an affair. The next day, she complain she is not feeling well where I took her to clinic. After we return home, she ask me to buy food for her and son. When i return, both wife and son was nowhere to be found.

For 2 days, I was searching them high and low, I tried calling her hp and even try calling the 3rd party hp, both are switch off. On the 3rd day , my sister tried calling the 3rd party hp, it was ON and he rejected the call. On her 2nd attempted, he accidentally pressed the answer button not knowing it. Both he and my wife conversation was over heard by my sister. He is teaching my wife to file personal protection order against me and told her that he will help her. ( fyi – he sms me that he and my wife are deeply in love and want me to give them the blessing )

On the 4th day, I received summon from family court this PPO is file under my wife and my son against me.

I have to admit during the quarrel we did have scuffle but I did not hurt my son. Ever since my son was born, I am the one who bring him to the doctor, vaccination, even for child care registration I am the only one doing for my son. I love and care my son a lot, his welfare is most important to me.

I sms and beg her to allow me to see/listen my son, but no response.

I really don’t know what to do now. I when to family court/police , there is nothing they can do but ask me to seek legal advise or find a lawyer etc.

Please help me……

Rake0403
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Angelight » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I think you shld get your parents or in-laws to contact your wife and have a talk with her. as long as you did not hit your wife and injure her, you have nothing to fear. Try to keep calm and resolve this in a way that your young son will not get hurt emotionally in the process. No matter what the adults did, the child is innocent. You may also want to consult a lawyer to give you proper legal advice. All the best...

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MrsTan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:18 am

does your wife has any sibilings, maybe u can ask for their help to talk to your wife.

If you really did nothing wrong, there is nothing to fear, and if your wife really leave your because of another man, and you have evidence to prove it, the court may rule in your favour.

(keep the sms if any that they send to you, and please don't send threatening sms to them, cos these may be used against you if later the case go to court).

MrsTan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby daddybear » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi, unfortunately the family courts/police are right. Remember, this is new to you but they see these cases every day. Take their advice. You have to consult a lawyer as soon as possible. Its going to be hard to confront this reality but this is what you have. Wasting time on an internet forum is not going to help. Now is not the time to crumble

daddybear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Dark Hope » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:36 am

daddybear wrote:Hi, unfortunately the family courts/police are right. Remember, this is new to you but they see these cases every day. Take their advice. You have to consult a lawyer as soon as possible. Its going to be hard to confront this reality but this is what you have. Wasting time on an internet forum is not going to help. Now is not the time to crumble

if you done nothing wrong, tell the judge you are contesting it as long she have the prove. getting those PPO will harms you in the future as she can false claim to you again when she reported to the police and you will have alot troubles. fight for your own rights n children ... take care

Dark Hope
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Relationships