Do you believe in fate?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Do you believe in fate?

Postby chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 am

Hello every mommy here, I am still not married yet and I actually is a college student right now. Recently I have a project about researching parenthood article. This website I just saw it randomly and I found it very interesting! Thus, I decided to join in and get more knowledge about parenting and how actually is the trend of nowadays Singapore parent do. I love kids too!
I do have a question to ask. Do you believe in fate which I mean in hunting spouse. Do you believe in fate really bring your prince or princess? :lol:

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Do you believe in fate?

Postby Champion » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 am

:welcome: :welcome: To KSP!

Champion
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:41 am

:welcome: chocolatebar!

Yes we call it serendipity. Spouse hunting, you don't have to consciously and actively look for it, when the time comes, it will surface. Having said that, it does not mean you 守株待兔, i.e. do nothing and expect something magical to happen. Minimally you must put yourself in places where it is possible for you to meet people. If one coops up in the house daily and not join any social functions at all, it will take longer for serendipity to knock on your door.

Postby Flowermonaster » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 am

Hi Chocolatebar welcome!
I am a half believer. I will convert to 100% if someone just stay at home not seeing anyone and one fine day the future spouse just appear from nowhere! :rotflmao:

chocolatebar wrote:Hello every mommy here, I am still not married yet and I actually is a college student right now. Recently I have a project about researching parenthood article. This website I just saw it randomly and I found it very interesting! Thus, I decided to join in and get more knowledge about parenting and how actually is the trend of nowadays Singapore parent do. I love kids too!
I do have a question to ask. Do you believe in fate which I mean in hunting spouse. Do you believe in fate really bring your prince or princess? :lol:

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 am

:welcome:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby BlurBee » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 am

BlurBee
Councillor
Councillor

Postby chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 am

Actually I still trying to figure out how to use tis plantform to write and reply topic ...coz it s too many functions.haha.lol~ :smile:
Thank you for the comments! Yeah, you don't have to go actively but you don't sit in your house and wait.
I feel very warm and friendly bout tis plantform which I nvr ever feel from others. I feel glad to join in! :snuggles:

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby smartmummy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 am

I believe in fate.

smartmummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 am

haha~i think i am asking stupid question but i really wanna ask: how to reply to someone's comment??? i really don't know.==" is it pm? but it seem like private message~~hmm.....

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby northernstar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

I also believe in fate cos i found many similarities between me and my DH and between our families. den i believe a couple can be together cos their differences complement one another.

:welcome: u will enjoy ur stay here :wink:

northernstar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Relationships