Do you believe in fate?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
northernstar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Do you believe in fate?

Post by northernstar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:17 am

chocolatebar wrote:haha~i think i am asking stupid question but i really wanna ask: how to reply to someone's comment??? i really don't know.==" is it pm? but it seem like private message~~hmm.....
it's not stupid.. u can reply by clickin the 'quote' button :smile:

MMM
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:82

Post by MMM » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

Yes I also believe in fate. Unless you think the right one is going to be a sales person, PUB meter checker, brochure distributor, postman.... then, you cannot possibly sit at home all day to wait for him to appear.

You need to create opportunities for yourself to meet the right one. I met my hubby through work. So it's probably fate for us to be in the same co. at the right period.

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 am

northernstar wrote:
chocolatebar wrote:haha~i think i am asking stupid question but i really wanna ask: how to reply to someone's comment??? i really don't know.==" is it pm? but it seem like private message~~hmm.....
it's not stupid.. u can reply by clickin the 'quote' button :smile:
hahaha~thank you so much! but I am quite confusing bout DH? DD? erm...a lot of new things to me in tis platform~ :sweat: anyway I do like tis flatform!

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by LKVM » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am

Welcome to KSP

:welcome:

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:15

Post by Angelight » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

Welcome to KSP, chocolatebar! :rahrah:

And what an interesting topic! Yes, I do believe in fate cos it is fate that brought my hubby and I together...it's a long romantic story, so won't bore you here. :smile: And I also believe it's fated one has how many children in life...
chocolatebar wrote:Hello every mommy here, I am still not married yet and I actually is a college student right now. Recently I have a project about researching parenthood article. This website I just saw it randomly and I found it very interesting! Thus, I decided to join in and get more knowledge about parenting and how actually is the trend of nowadays Singapore parent do. I love kids too!
I do have a question to ask. Do you believe in fate which I mean in hunting spouse. Do you believe in fate really bring your prince or princess? :lol:

northernstar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by northernstar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am

chocolatebar wrote:
hahaha~thank you so much! but I am quite confusing bout DH? DD? erm...a lot of new things to me in tis platform~ :sweat: anyway I do like tis flatform!
DH = dear hubby
DD = dear daughter

if i'm not wrong.. :roll:

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm

northernstar wrote:
chocolatebar wrote:
DH = dear hubby
DD = dear daughter

if i'm not wrong.. :roll:
haha~thanks for your explanation! :smile:

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by chocolatebar » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Angelight wrote:Welcome to KSP, chocolatebar! :rahrah:

And what an interesting topic! Yes, I do believe in fate cos it is fate that brought my hubby and I together...it's a long romantic story, so won't bore you here. :smile: And I also believe it's fated one has how many children in life...
chocolatebar wrote:Hello every mommy here, I am still not married yet and I actually is a college student right now. Recently I have a project about researching parenthood article. This website I just saw it randomly and I found it very interesting! Thus, I decided to join in and get more knowledge about parenting and how actually is the trend of nowadays Singapore parent do. I love kids too!
I do have a question to ask. Do you believe in fate which I mean in hunting spouse. Do you believe in fate really bring your prince or princess? :lol:
Do you mind sharing ur story here? I really love romantic stories if you don't mind :smile: ~

Angelight
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:15

Post by Angelight » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Hmmm...are you going to include my love story into your research paper? Got copyright, u know... :evil:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:39

Post by sleepy » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 pm

ksi wrote: Spouse hunting, you don't have to consciously and actively look for it, when the time comes, it will surface. Having said that, it does not mean you 守株待兔, i.e. do nothing and expect something magical to happen. Minimally you must put yourself in places where it is possible for you to meet people. If one coops up in the house daily and not join any social functions at all, it will take longer for serendipity to knock on your door.
100% agreed :wink:
:goodpost: