Do you believe in fate?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
JassyT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Re: Do you believe in fate?

Post by JassyT » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 am

Yes I believe in fate and that if the person is meant to be it will be obvious how so weird and predictable circumstances bring you together.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:48 pm

I also believe in fate. I believe certain things are predestined.

Brenda3700
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Brenda3700 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:36 am

I totally believe in fate. I believe that when you're born you have your life mapped out and nothing will change it. if it's meant to be it's meant to be!

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by LucyL » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Yes I do! I live by the saying that everything happens for a reason, even if we do not know what the reason is. Everything always works out for the best in the end! What is meant to be will always find a way!out for the best in the end! What is meant to be will always find a way! :)

PopularTutors
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by PopularTutors » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Each time something good happens, I attribute it to Fate. When anything unpleasant happens, I blame it on my own actions and thoughts. This helps me learn from my mistakes

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kimmy4 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:19 pm

I believe in fate to some extent. If you were to sit in a cupboard all your life, nothing would 'come' to you, no events would inevitably happen because there isn't the opportunity for it. I think in your life, fate throws certain opportunities your way but all in all life is what you make it.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Gilian039 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 am

Yes. I think there are paths we are predestined to walk but its up to us which ones we choose, some are right, some are wrong and its in those choices I think that we learn as we go through life.

rosemaryherb
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by rosemaryherb » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:43 pm

everything about what we do, our behaviour, outlying behaviour are all predictable to a certain extent. Scary how we live in the info age where every bit of statistic can be collected

Joanne25
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joanne25 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:16 am

I believe in fate but you choose your own destiny! if it is ment to happen then it will but if you dont help it to happen then your loss!

EstherP
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by EstherP » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:56 am

yes, i believe in fate, we choose certain paths rather than others because it's our life path.