Do you believe in fate?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Yandyen
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Do you believe in fate?

Post by Yandyen » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:38 am

I'm a determinist, but I don't believe in the concept of fate. I am also interested in solving the problem. Thank you for your inquiry. I have recently been spending time on dating sites in the hope of finding a girl. Guys who can help with this? Please tell me a good site for dating, where you can find a girl with whom you can continue communication on long lines. Here https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating- ... kr-review/, for example, I read nostringsattached com review. Judging by the description and reviews, the site is not bad. Has anyone used it?

Joanne25
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joanne25 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:28 pm

Whatever happens to your life, it has something to do with your decisions, not with your fate. Fate is a myth.

daddyKurtis26
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by daddyKurtis26 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Joanne25 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:28 pm
Whatever happens to your life, it has something to do with your decisions, not with your fate. Fate is a myth.
yes, that's right our life doesn't depend on that fate thing. But it starts with your own decisions, so you need to think about the right decisions in your life. And also your life is depending on you.

mummyK30
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mummyK30 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:18 pm

No. Every one of us has a choice, the decision you will make will affect our future and fate doesn't have anything to do with it.