Favouritism

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Favouritism

Postby carebear » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 pm

For those with 2 or more kids, do your children think you show favouritism?
Does one kid think you love the other more?

I have 2 kids, DS 14 years old and DD 12 years old.
DS thinks I love him more. :smile:
DD thinks I love her more. :smile:

They keep asking me who I love more and I always maintain my stand that I love them both equally, but they don't believe me.

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Favouritism

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe you can ask them if they love daddy more or mummy more? If this is tough for them, it may help them to understand why it is tough for you.
Guest
 

Re: Favouritism

Postby carebear » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

ksi wrote:Maybe you can ask them if they love daddy more or mummy more? If this is tough for them, it may help them to understand why it is tough for you.


Yeap, ask already.
They can't answer.

So I told them "gotcha" :laugh: !

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:38 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Favouritism

Postby Pen88n » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Somedays I love you more, somedays I love her more, somedays I love daddy more, somedays I love myself more........... :oops: :wink:

Pen88n
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am
Total Likes: 70


Re: Favouritism

Postby vlim » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Pen88n wrote:Somedays I love you more, somedays I love her more, somedays I love daddy more, somedays I love myself more........... :oops: :wink:


I like your answer.... :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm
Total Likes: 2



Re: Favouritism

Postby schweppes » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 pm

carebear wrote:They keep asking me who I love more and I always maintain my stand that I love them both equally, but they don't believe me.


My 2 kids ask that of me all the time. I say that I love them both equally. But if they continue to bug me as to who I love most, then my reply is

"whoever annoys me the least"

They pretty much leave me alone for some peace and quiet after that. :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: Favouritism

Postby sleepy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:18 pm

In the morning, when I spend time with dd2, I love dd2 more
In the afternoon, when I spend time with dd1, I love dd1 more
In the evening, when I spend time with dh, I love dh more

dh also kanna same question. His answer is love mummy more :laugh:

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 9083
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Total Likes: 34


Re: Favouritism

Postby kiddo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

ask DS my only child you love Daddy or Mommy more... :romance:

he :scared:
what a question :duck:
:wink: just pulling DS leg for a response ............
a family is to love everyone in it no more and no less........ :hugs:

kiddo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:36 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Favouritism

Postby cnimed » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 am

carebear wrote:I have 2 kids, DS 14 years old and DD 12 years old.
DS thinks I love him more. :smile:
DD thinks I love her more. :smile:



wah, how do u do that?? Share share leh...
cnimed
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:59 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: Favouritism

Postby zara30 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

carebear wrote:For those with 2 or more kids, do your children think you show favouritism?
Does one kid think you love the other more?

I have 2 kids, DS 14 years old and DD 12 years old.
DS thinks I love him more. :smile:
DD thinks I love her more. :smile:

They keep asking me who I love more and I always maintain my stand that I love them both equally, but they don't believe me.




well i have 2 kids so does my MIL and my husband clearly thinks she loves his younger brother more (kind of evident)

I really hope all kids get equal love
from their family cos each child is so worth it!

zara30
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Relationships