Advice - Divorce or Not to Divorce

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Aztac
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Advice - Divorce or Not to Divorce

Post by Aztac » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:20 am

Divorce or not I think its not up to us strangers to tell as we are not in the person's shoes.

But some wise woman ever told me this whenever you wanna call it quits:

"A man and a woman got together in the first place for a reason. Just because you forgot that reason doesn't mean it ceased to exist".

So perhaps after all the soul searching and the reflection, you feel the reason you got together is not sustainable anymore, then choices have to be made.

peasants
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:20

Post by peasants » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:29 pm

JassyT wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:05 am
For the sake of my children, I would say no. I've grown up in a family without a father and it is really hard. I am always seeking a father figure especially during school events and milestones in my life. I always feel that I am incomplete. I don't want my kids to experience the same thing.
Second this.

kimberlyleeforever
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by kimberlyleeforever » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:47 pm

The beginning of marital life was like a TV Commercial.

We have a perfect symphony, always laughing, smiling and sharing fun jokes. We were always on the right "frequency" in our naked or kinky intimacies. Our penthouse home was perfect. The kitchen immaculate, overlooking a most lovely island. Our decor was stunning, earning praises and delight from our parents and friends. We owned a luxurious white Benz, and our vacations were always instagrammable. We purchased presents for each other, indulged in expensive spas and their products. We felt it was worth our monies spent. Our love was often enhanced by spending money. We ate the best food. Our careers proceeded well, paying us huge bonuses.

Alas, as many have said, all good things have to come to an end. And so it did. One thing leads to another, with him eventually straying. On divorce papers, I naturally put the blame on him entirely, to maximise my share of asset division. In my heart, I knew I was equally responsible for the decay. If there was a novamine potion in preventing things from ever reaching this point of no return I would have definitely purchased it, and scrubbed clean both our bodies and souls.

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/chi ... d-marriage

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:51

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:02 pm

It depends..

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vince19 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:09 pm

Before making a final decision, think more than twice. Why don't you give yourself a chance to fix the problem.

EmmaP
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by EmmaP » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Vince19 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:09 pm
Before making a final decision, think more than twice. Why don't you give yourself a chance to fix the problem.
yes, i agree with that especially when kids are involved because they are also affected by the decisions.

foodandflights
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by foodandflights » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am

if there is even the thought about getting a divorce, don't get married in the first place

Pandelis
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Pandelis » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:12 am

It all depends on you!! Nobody can know better!

DChin_1983
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by DChin_1983 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 pm

marriage is a sacred intangible unity of the wife and husband. divorce will never be a solution to the unbrokenness of both sides. it often happens when you choose not to be happy with your life and not knowing the essence of living. divorce won't fix someone's relationship, especially to the maker of life, God. learn to forgive and have a reconciliation with your partner and to God.

CalvinS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by CalvinS » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:35 pm

No to divorce simply because you committed before and you both promise not to cut the ties nor split together because you gave vow and swear to god that no matter what you two should be together till the end.