What's the purpose of Life?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:173

Re: What's the purpose of Life?

Post by zac's mum » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:04 pm

phtthp wrote:if u know that u will only live up max to 70 years old on earth, what would u do ?
I don’t even take for granted that tmr I will wake up. Then I have more incentive to love my loved ones today. And to prep my child for a future without me in it.

12mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:4

Post by 12mum » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:18 pm

phtthp wrote:if u know that u will only live up max to 70 years old on earth, what would u do ?
Get my will drawn up immediately with a video showing that I was of sound Mind at the time I made my will. Then enjoy the rest of my days on earth.

:wink:

JassyT
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by JassyT » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:22 am

Live your life to the fullest but with a purpose. I would travel around the world until I can't. ;)

funnyjokes
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by funnyjokes » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 am

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.
shell shockers

VivianW
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by VivianW » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:23 am

The purpose of life is to live it, the good, the bad, and the ugly. To find joy in the little things, find the courage to keep going through the bad, and try to leave the world just a bit better for your having passed through. If you can look back and know that you did your best, you lived it well.

Diana83
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Diana83 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:41 am

The purpose of life depends on yourself I guess. Perhaps try feeling what really makes you happy and what really makes it worth living. For me it is to be happy and see others happy. Also to help others and make positive differences to the world! It is also to continue learning and improving to be a better person!

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:39 pm

12mum wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Get my will drawn up immediately with a video showing that I was of sound Mind at the time I made my will. Then enjoy the rest of my days on earth.

:wink:
this is just what I needed to do too.. ha ha thanks for reminding me to create a will. :lol:

natashatan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Total Likes:1

Post by natashatan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:38 am

As a Christian, my purpose in life is to serve God and make sure my two sons are instructed in His ways. Boys must be kept on the right path as they must grow up to be fathers, caretakers and protectors.

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:23 pm

I live by this quote: “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:139

Post by janet88 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:47 am

if I am free from eczema, I would be very happy.

I forgot to add...to be contended with what we have.