LEARNConcierge

Places to go as a family

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Re: Places to go as a family

Postby tankee » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:55 pm

MOKiasu wrote:Botanic Gardens is quite fun for a day of picnic right? Occasionally there are some concert performances too...

My family signs up for the annual zoo pass and we go to the zoo some weekends, just for say 2 hrs. :)

If going botanic gardens, don't miss Jacob Ballas children garden.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby force2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 pm

tankee wrote:If going botanic gardens, don't miss Jacob Ballas children garden.

Hi-five! Yes that is another great place to go too.

force2
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby lambchop1976 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

gladyschan wrote:Hello.. seeking for some ideas on where to go for a family day out from fellow parents here :)

Just planning to stay in Singapore (no sentosa/kusu island/pulau ubin etc), but don't want to go to shopping centres. I heard about macritchie and punggol parks being very fun, but I really have no stamina to walk long distances.

Where are some good places to hang out as a family? My kids are in their teens/twenties.

Hi,
for older kids teens/twenties...it really dp on your child's character and hobbies/fav? if u realise the suggestions given in this thread are really exciting. h/w i feel at this age (teens and 20s) all these zoo, sci ctr trips mayb boring for them.

Maybe you can try the new Adventure Cove altho the rides there aint very thrilling cf to many overseas such as Wet n Wild in Aussie. BUT i think its a GREAT place to COOL down esp during the HOT weather these days.

or try the SEA aquarium, USS all at RWS tho.

lambchop1976
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EstherP » Thu May 17, 2018 10:18 am

Recently went for a walk on the countryside at Kranji Countryside and explored their farmers’ market and heritage trails. We had a wholesome tour and it's a less-travelled part of Singapore. Definitely an enriching day for us. :grphug:

EstherP
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Viktoria7788 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 am

I've never been to Singapore, but I'd love to. So, I'll keep the information given here in mind. I hope I'll be able to go there soon!

Viktoria7788
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jasminekokoro » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 am

Garden by the bay not bad also

jasminekokoro
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Previous

Return to Relationships

LEARNConcierge