Do you have a best friend?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:30

Re: Do you have a best friend?

Post by TheAnswer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 pm

janet88 wrote:
starlight1968sg wrote:Good friends are real hard to find
Or am I expecting too much?
i don't think it is due to expectations...but whether there are similar interests, not taking each other for granted, give and take.
Not necessarily is due to interest or expectations. Be genuine. As long as u r willing to share personal thoughts and take interests in each other's life, it is possible to find such friends. People also like to be good friends with positive attitude and passionate about life generally.

Out of my 3 very good friends, one is a buyer and a single lady in her early 40s. The second one is a mother of 2 boys, in her 40s also. She has a finance job. The third one is an accountant and a single lady in her late 30s. Totally different habits.

The Artsy Lens
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by The Artsy Lens » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:17 am

Seems like after having 2 kids.. my world evolves only round them. So sad, I wanted to chit chat with friends, but I can't find any! My wife dun msg me nowadays too. HP is so silent. Sianz.

alinaaustin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by alinaaustin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Hey!
Yes! I do have best friend. She is the person who completely understands and accepts me the way I'm. As she is elder to me, she does care for me like a sister and makes sure that I do not get into any kind of trouble. I thank god for sending her to me

Regards
Life saver essays

FishFingers
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by FishFingers » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:32 pm

I drifted apart from my friends who were my former JC and secondary school mates after getting married and having 2 girls.

We were so busy with our own lives that we did not even have the time to meet up.

Reflecjoy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Reflecjoy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm

:snuggles: My spouse is my best friend.

Lemmy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Lemmy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Yes, I have a best friend. We have been friends with her for 23 years. She is a very important person to me. I believe that I was very fortunate that I met her. She always supports me and helps me.

maylim1980
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by maylim1980 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:28 pm

The Artsy Lens wrote:Seems like after having 2 kids.. my world evolves only round them. So sad, I wanted to chit chat with friends, but I can't find any! My wife dun msg me nowadays too. HP is so silent. Sianz.
my exact sentiments! phew...sad

Huiwen86
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Huiwen86 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 am

Besides my husband,I go have a small group of JC friends that I meet up with when we are free for some cakes and coffee for old times sake.

penmighty
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by penmighty » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Huiwen86 wrote:Besides my husband,I go have a small group of JC friends that I meet up with when we are free for some cakes and coffee for old times sake.
good for you. most of my JC friends are somehow single. lol. Still looking for their men. was close with them until I got married. sigh.

Czeec80
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Czeec80 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:17 am

I have two best friends. Or rather, two friends tied for best. They are so different from one another, but both very much like me. One I love to bake with, make political jokes with, watch "Veep" with, drink tea with. And the other one I like to hike with, stay out late with, dance/seizure with, watch "High Maintenance" with. ;)