Do you have a best friend?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
CerlynR
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Do you have a best friend?

Post by CerlynR » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 am

I have a best friend and she is more like family to me. I know that I can go to her for advice and she is always there for a shoulder to cry on. I have moved away from home and left all my other friends behind as well, but she is the one who always keeps in touch and rings me every other day. I did think I had other best fried but when I moved away I started to see their true colours. True friends are hard to come by, but when you have one its a friendship that can last forever.:)

PopularTutors
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by PopularTutors » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:13 pm

We have been the best of friends since university

What The
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:9

Post by What The » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Have a good Friend whom we do not regularly call or meet up. But we know she/ I is/am always there if help is needed.

pokoyoko
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:7

Post by pokoyoko » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 am

kathrinrich wrote:My daughter is my best friend. She is really a cute.

https://searchmaid.com.sg/
Your daughter is a helper? Hmmm seems to be lots of spam on the forum today (or recently maybe)..

AnneS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by AnneS » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:07 am

Yeah, I do. She's been my best friend for so many years and I honestly couldn't do without her.

j4nn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by j4nn » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Been Best Friends so long that I cannot imagine life without her anymore. We hardly meet/talk due to our busy schedules but when we do, it always feels good

Brenda3700
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Brenda3700 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 am

I have known my best friend since kindergarten and we have been inseparable ever since. She is a sister to me. The biggest reason that she is my best friend is she accepts me for who I am. It never matters if I am having a bad hair day or made a horrible clothing choice, she always accepts me for who I am. She also always supports me and I find that so important because if I had no support in anything I do, than I wouldn't be where I am today. She also tells me her honest opinion. If she didn't do that then I would never know whether she really meant something it if she was just trying to make me feel good about myself. She also makes me strive to be a better person. She is always so calm and generous and I can be bratty and stuck up sometimes. She keeps her cool through anything so I try to as well. In the end, she is the most amazing person and she is my role model for life :)

Joanne25
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Joanne25 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 am

Yeah I have 2. I have a lot of other friends that I've know for longer but me and my 2 best friends are like sisters.

patty89
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by patty89 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:52 am

Having known my best friend for over 10 years I think it's the history and all of the great memories you make together and that tightly knit bond that makes a best friend a best friend.

Carol222
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Carol222 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:23 pm

It's Valentine's Day! What if your son or daughter's best friend is of the opposite sex? Would you be concerned? Where do you draw the markers? A long time ago a friend's son, who was in Sec One or Two at that time, was going steady with this girl who was about the same age. Of course, it got tongues wagging. Fortunately, there were no "accidents" along the way. Today, that young couple is in their thirties and happily married with children.