Love Relationship

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Love Relationship

Postby Tobasme » Sat May 19, 2012 3:06 pm

What is the best relation in the world between relation with girlfriend and relation with friend? I'm very confused about this. Please tell me about this...............................................................

Tobasme
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Love Relationship

Postby cherrygal » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

Your "friend" is also a girl? You gotta be more specific with your question. Not very clear what advice you want us to give.

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Tobasme » Tue May 22, 2012 2:41 am

Thanks Cherrygal For your kind Reply.
This Question Is Not About me. About My Girlfriend. And Friend Means her Friend, And he is boy.

Please give me some suggestion.

Thanks Again.

Tobasme
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby cherrygal » Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

And you are uncomfortable with her having a good friend that is a boy?

Was she already friends with that boy before you became her boyfriend? If she knew him earlier, then you shouldn't be uncomfortable. If they liked each other in a romantic way, she would have become his girlfriend, not yours.

If she only got to know him recently and you don't like it, then tell her frankly. She might just find it silly that you are jealous but you do have a reason for being jealous... you love her too much!

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kooky83 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:22 pm

A guy and a girl can be good friends.Maybe if your girlfriend is hanging out with this guy friend too often, then I think you have the right to let her know how you feel about it? But if both of them are just pure good friends who occasionally meet up to catch up with each other, i think it's really fine.

kooky83
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Tobasme » Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 am

Thanks both of you for your kind information.
she was already friends with that boy before I became her boyfriend.

Last tow days ago me and my Girlfriend went to meet her that friend(boy) for her some study help. then her friend said to her that please stay with him for some moment to get help And leave me. Hared That she was agree with him. Then I left them, they walked away from me. My Girlfriend didn't look back to me. I've feel very upset about this matter.

What should I need to do about that?

Tobasme
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Karen4791 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

I think you should let your girlfriend know how you feel instead of bottling up your unhappiness for it may lead to a outburst.

Karen4791
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Relationships