How Feng Shui Improve my family relationship?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

How Feng Shui Improve my family relationship?

Postby Jing Wen » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 pm

One years ago, my husband and i always quarrel over many things such as children, work and money matters. At one point, we almost got divorce until my friend recommended me a feng shui master.

Master Lo made me realize different aspects in my life that I need to improve on. His recommendations also helped me deal with my weaknesses. True to his word, by following his advice, I was rewarded with numerous benefits, like my daughter who starting to excel in her studies. As a matter of fact, she began participating in school activities and contests, getting awards as well! My relationship with my husband also improved and i got a promotion within 3 months. I dont know if you believe or not but it really improve my life alot.

I highly recommend, Master Adrian Lo - 98311785

At first, we were doubtful about his story. Jeff convinced us about the impact of Feng Shui on many things. My husband was the one who told me to just give it a shot, considering that there were, indeed, great results experienced by our friend.
Last edited by Jing Wen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jing Wen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: How Feng Shui Improve my family relationship?

Postby pacetone » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:28 pm

can you elaborate on what kind of help from the Master?

pacetone
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby safetyfirst » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 am

Hard to believe.

safetyfirst
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby headache1969 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 am

Sound more like black magic

headache1969
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby SarChar » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:32 am

headache1969 wrote:Sound more like black magic

i like you. :rotflmao:

i think feng shui may help in certain areas and put your mind at ease but definitely not doing all wonders & miracles!

SarChar
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Jing Wen » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Sometime when you have no choice or clueless of what to do next, what you can only do is pray to god or find a good feng shui master for advices. Master Adrian Lo's method is to improve the good Chi energy and minimise the Bad Chi at your home which i dont know how to explain. It doesn't cost a bomb and why don't give it a try. :imcool:

Jing Wen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby babycutie71 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm

How much do u pay since you said don't cost much?

babycutie71
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Ongkia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm

I do believe in Feng Shui.

By stating that, did you change any elements in your house or such? With the proper flow of Chi, it will bright up everything and of course, blessing of the house.

It will be nicer or better to elaborate more. heh

Ongkia
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Jing Wen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:26 pm

babycutie71 wrote:How much do u pay since you said don't cost much?

I paid $488 for my 4 room flat and buy some feng shui items for about $100 for my living room and master bedroom. Total damage is $588.

Master Lo gave me some feng shui suggestion like putting the family photo in certain part of the living and beside the master bedroom bed. He also told me to put some feng shui item ($40) at the place where he said where the main problem area and put a container filled with salt water together with some ancient coin at one area to enhance the wealth. I think that really help. Recently, i engaged him again to advise us which property unit to buy (at Malaysia JB Horizon Hills).

If you interested, you may contact Master Lo at 9831 1785 or visit his website at http://www.fengshuimaster-singapore.com. He is a friendly feng shui master.

Jing Wen
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Jennifer » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Thank you for providing the website.

I casually browsed through the testimonial and chanced upon some sentences in #5 that are 100% same as what you wrote in your first post. What a coincidence.

For the convenience of other ksp members, I copied the section and pasted here:

True to his word, by following his advice, I was rewarded with numerous benefits, like my daughter who starting to excel in her studies. As a matter of fact, she began participating in school activities and contests, getting awards as well!

This testimonial is written by a Christine Lee from Bukit Timah. I think she and you are different persons, simply becos you are now happily married whereas she is a single mom.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

1 people like this post

Next

Return to Relationships