Husband has Victoria's Secret iPhone app!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Husband has Victoria's Secret iPhone app!

Postby PlayfulFairy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 am

Hi all,

This sounds silly. DD was playing games on DH's phone when she saw the Victoria's Secret iPhone app. He told her it was for mummy.

I am disturbed. Is he ogling at all the models? I will buy Victoria's Secret lingerie regularly myself to surprise him but is it necessary for him to have the app? He only likes me to wear Victoria's Secret lingerie...

Am I just plain insecure? People say I look good and dress well.But I feel as I am
Inching near the big 40, the women around me are getting younger... Hub doesn't ogle at other women when I am with him. But once
In a while, he will say passing remarks , 'nice' (referring to an Italian lingerie advert), 'she is quite fleshy', 'she dresses like she is going on stage' to certain women. Some of my friends ogle together with their spouses.

Am I just too uptight?

PlayfulFairy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Husband has Victoria's Secret iPhone app!

Postby hercules » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Guess you have been married for several years and know your husband for a long time. You should know more or less what kind of man he is.

If you have trusted him all this while, dont let a VS app upsets the relationship. To me, it's a small thing that may reflect more on your insecurity instead of his infidelity.

If all this while he is not that kind of who can be trusted type, then VS or not, he will stray in one form or another; whether above ground or underground.

From what you've written, I think your husband is 'clean'.

Men are men, can expect them not to stray but if to expect them to completely "see no evils", then probably will put more strain on a relationship unnecessarily. Be the good self as you normally will be and most men will reciprocate with kindness. If unfortunately they can't, then act accordingly with a peace of mind.

Marriage is a super long journey to last till the end. Small glitch like this can close an eye. Only blow up if it is absolutely necessary.

Use the VS app together with him lah!

hercules
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby PrincessAriel » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Perhaps, he is looking into those new arrivals and choosing one and surprise you??

PrincessAriel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Gooby » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am

PlayfulFairy wrote:Hi all,

This sounds silly. DD was playing games on DH's phone when she saw the Victoria's Secret iPhone app. He told her it was for mummy.

I am disturbed. Is he ogling at all the models? I will buy Victoria's Secret lingerie regularly myself to surprise him but is it necessary for him to have the app? He only likes me to wear Victoria's Secret lingerie...

Am I just plain insecure? People say I look good and dress well.But I feel as I am
Inching near the big 40, the women around me are getting younger... Hub doesn't ogle at other women when I am with him. But once
In a while, he will say passing remarks , 'nice' (referring to an Italian lingerie advert), 'she is quite fleshy', 'she dresses like she is going on stage' to certain women. Some of my friends ogle together with their spouses.

Am I just too uptight?

How not to ogle when it is their natural instinct? Does not means once married, this instinct will die off.

As long he gives you due respect, just let him be. The more you forbade, the more thrill he gets. Just relax and let go.

Gooby
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby slmkhoo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

PrincessAriel wrote:Perhaps, he is looking into those new arrivals and choosing one and surprise you??

Maybe a Christmas present?

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Augmum » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:26 pm

hercules wrote:Use the VS app together with him lah!

That's what i want to say too.... :wink:
To me, that's not a big deal.....not much issue in fact....

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Kellystarry » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 pm

LOL...dl the same apps and ask him for his opinion! Or get an app with hunks inside..

Kellystarry
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Sallypally » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

PlayfulFairy wrote:Am I just plain insecure? People say I look good and dress well.But I feel as I am
Inching near the big 40, the women around me are getting younger...

Women do not have to feel insecure over age unless they want to have more children.

In my opinion, age is just a number. Personally, I do not care if you are in your 40s or 50s. If you eat well, exercise, maintain a good figure (subjective), take care of your skin and in your hubby's case wear VS undies then... Ooo mama!!!

It is true that looks will fade away as one ages but, to me, the fact that my wife is working hard to take care of herself is sexy enough for me to get active. :evil:

Sallypally
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby AdonciaTang » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 am

Kellystarry wrote:LOL...dl the same apps and ask him for his opinion! Or get an app with hunks inside..

Lol good one!

AdonciaTang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby AdonciaTang » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:36 am

Kellystarry wrote:LOL...dl the same apps and ask him for his opinion! Or get an app with hunks inside..

Lol good one!

AdonciaTang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Relationships