Lingerie

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Sexy Shopping - How often do you shop for lingerie?

1. Once a month (One pair/piece effort...)
No votes
2. Once a month (A few pairs in one trip!)
5%
3. Twice a month (Just nice!)
No votes
4. Three times a month (Keep it fresh!)
No votes
5. Weekly (I like being the sexy momma!)
No votes
6. Bi-annually (Hmmm.... orait oso lar)
32%
7. Annually (Ermmmm.... hokay, better than nothin)
42%
8. Never! (Why waste money, wear awhile oni then gotta strip anyway mah..)
21%

Total votes : 19

Lingerie

Postby buds » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 am

Men, as we all know are visual creatures.
You can keep it fresh by updating closet with
some sexy lingerie.

Dress for the occasion... Role-play... Do it in
different parts/areas/rooms within the house.
Or even outside the house if you're kinky enuf.. :evil:

For example, for National Day theme, can hide
lingerie or sexy undergarments in HIS reservist
get-ups (attire)... Yeaah, wear sexy lil' things inside..
and the uniform on the outside. :evil: He'll march
right to ya girl! Then, haaaappie national day to ya!
Yeehah..

This set is nice for the red and white National Day
theme. :wink: Aaannd... best part is... not even
expensive. :D

Lingerie does not necessarily hafta burn a hole in ya
pocket for it to be enticing. Select one that's comfy..
that's figure-enhancing.. body-appropriate.. and of
a pleasant colour that suits yer skin tone..

*Will discuss further, aye? :wink: How to choose
lingerie that best accentuates a woman's body...*

Invest in at least one a month if not more.. keep it
fresh. :wink:

There are hubbies who buy for their wifeys too! 8)
I find it cool. :wink: And definitely sexy... :romance:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Lingerie

Postby Luvkid » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

buds wrote:............There are hubbies who buy for their wifeys too! 8)

Haha, can't make my choice of polling since i brought 'them" only when "they" were worn out. In younger days, prefer lacy lacy. And wide variety of choice, from colours to design, just name it As getting "older", stick to one design & colour, and usually buy 4 pairs at 1 go. :!: Not mentioning dh will buy me any, he won't even enter the lingerie dept. Remember there was 1 ocassion, i dressed a sexier one (as compared to my closet all those years) to "seduce' dh, guess what he said, "end up still need to undress, what the difference to wear what or which, naked look the best and save the trouble to undressing" :P Well, that's my dh. Dun have the kind of :love: :love:

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby EN » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Ya lorrr... I can't vote too. I usually buy a few every 3 - 6 months.

Lingerie does not necessarily hafta burn a hole in ya
pocket for it to be enticing. Select one that's comfy..

Fortunately for most but not for me, the unfortunate few. Hubby won't go out on his own to buy but will accompany to take a glance and walk out of the shop quickly. He will make a quick comment which one to buy and he :siam:

:rotflmao:

EN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Erm, the sizes here don't fit me well. So I got them online, Victoria's Secret is my fav brand and LaSenza too. It used to be Mark and Spencer, but the prices get too ridiculous for the nicer ones. To save shipping charges, I get them once a year, like 5 to 8 pcs or so. They are quite lasting even though I machine wash them in a laundry bag. And whenever I get to go to North America, I will also get some of those cheaper ones from like Walmart, Target and such.

DH loves to help me chose whenever I shop online, its also becos of the lovely models too. In fact the first X'mas present was a set of very pretty lingerie. It really impress me, cos its very difficult to get men to shop lingerie with you and not to mention for you.

I love lingerie, I dress causual for work, so I "dress up" on my inner wear. :wink:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby EN » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Erm, the sizes here don't fit me well. So I got them online, Victoria's Secret is my fav brand and LaSenza too. It used to be Mark and Spencer, but the prices get too ridiculous for the nicer ones. To save shipping charges, I get them once a year, like 5 to 8 pcs or so. They are quite lasting even though I machine wash them in a laundry bag. And whenever I get to go to North America, I will also get some of those cheaper ones from like Walmart, Target and such.

I feel you sista :lol:

I have never tried Victoria's Secret & La Senza. Maybe I should try ordering online. I've been using Mark and Spencer but don't seem to find anything nice except the panties. I don't mind paying a good price if only I can find nice pretty ones that is comfortable to wear.

I love to shop in North America too when I'm on business trip. Reason, even their size S clothing is slightly big for me. So flattering, their levi's cutting seems to fit me better and I love to shop at Walmart & Target too. Including the lingerie.

EN
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby PlayfulFairy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Hubby and I swear by Victoria's Secret lingerie.. I choose, he pays or sometimes he chooses...haha after all, he's the beneficiary! VS has matching stockings and garter belts, coupled with alluring scent... va va vroommmm hehe :D

PlayfulFairy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Luvkid wrote:... guess what he said, "end up still need to undress, what the difference to wear what or which, naked look the best and save the trouble to undressing"...

That's sad :| Nothing beats imagination when it comes to this, umm, activity. And nothing beats Victoria's Secret when it comes to imagination :).

On a separate note, I can't imagine myself being a gynae. And would any of you ladies want to marry a gynae?! :scared:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby MLR » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 pm

EN wrote: I have never tried Victoria's Secret & La Senza. Maybe I should try ordering online. I've been using Mark and Spencer but don't seem to find anything nice except the panties. I don't mind paying a good price if only I can find nice pretty ones that is comfortable to wear.

I love to shop in North America too when I'm on business trip. Reason, even their size S clothing is slightly big for me. So flattering, their levi's cutting seems to fit me better and I love to shop at Walmart & Target too. Including the lingerie.

VS and La Senza is cheaper than M & S, especially when they are on sale. I m broad across and brands like Triump is too squashy for me, and there aren't many designs thats not heavily padded or maximising (S'pore is too hot for these).

Wow, size s is too big?! u must be like a size 2 or 0 (XS) then. Don't mean to sound bad, but I bought stuff from girls dept for my sis who is a size 2. Its much cheaper and also nicer designs thats not too "middle age" or "heavy". I m a big size gal, proud to wear US14, like XXXXL here I think. I love shopping there, cos size 14 is a regular size L or XL, unlike here where is like super plus size and costs a bomb.

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby 3Boys » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 am

buds wrote:There are hubbies who buy for their wifeys too! 8)

So far all the lingerie my wife has is bought by me......was a bit self conscious at first walking into a underwear store, but now, used to it lah!

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 am

3Boys wrote:So far all the lingerie my wife has is bought by me......was a bit self conscious at first walking into a underwear store, but now, used to it lah!

COOL, :celebrate: to you for shopping lingerie for DW :rahrah:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Relationships