ME TIME!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:121

Re: ME TIME!

Post by lee_yl » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 pm

DD1 went to museum with her classmates as she has a docent duty this week
DD2 went back to school due to CCA commitments.

So fast “empty nest liao” but it’s ok cos I am feeling great as I don’t have to rush home. Enjoying Hai Di Lao at Vivocity with DH before I proceed to FairPrice X’tra and DH as usual will head to the library.

The two soup bases we tried today were great! The 酸菜 soup was sour and appetizing and the 3 types of bone soup was really milky, full of collagen. No wonder the boss of HDL can become a billionaire

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:50

Post by MrsKiasu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:36 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am
mp, is today a holiday for office too?
Yes PH for working class too :)
But today looks quiet ?
wow, long holiday too..rest well rest well..yeah so quiet!

I m so tired now haha.. walked out with dd2 to buy meat thought for herbal soup then changed to home made mee hoon kueh.. eat bao bao feel like sleeping liao :razz:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:51 pm

lee_yl wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 pm

So fast “empty nest liao” but it’s ok cos I am feeling great as I don’t have to rush home. Enjoying Hai Di Lao at Vivocity with DH before I proceed to FairPrice X’tra and DH as usual will head to the library.

The two soup bases we tried today were great! The 酸菜 soup was sour and appetizing and the 3 types of bone soup was really milky, full of collagen. No wonder the boss of HDL can become a billionaire
nice go paktor with your dh :rahrah:

I have library books due tomorrow.. I always forget to bring out to return..

lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by lee_yl » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:20 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
MyPillow wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:
But today looks quiet ?

I m so tired now haha.. walked out with dd2 to buy meat thought for herbal soup then changed to home made mee hoon kueh.. eat bao bao feel like sleeping liao :razz:
So in the end, did you cook and eat the pork nXpples? :lol: Just joking, no need reply :lol:

@MP, I don’t eat beef so I eat lamb chops for iron.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:33

Post by MyPillow » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm

lee_yl wrote:

My fren always order atas dishes ( fren outing lor) each pay abt $55 to $58
How much will it cost for simple 2 pax ?no seafood n branded meat?

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:33

Post by MyPillow » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:29 pm

MrsKiasu wrote:
MyPillow wrote:
MrsKiasu wrote:
But today looks quiet ?

Ah yo , since fri - I only sleep abt 6 hrs , today 7 hrs . Very v light sleeper in the morn - coz dh goes running early early at 5 am - I was awaken by the tiny bits of noise .
We used the ph to tidy up rental unit for new tenant - I was maid since ndp day !

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:29 pm
MrsKiasu wrote:
MyPillow wrote:

But today looks quiet ?

Ah yo , since fri - I only sleep abt 6 hrs , today 7 hrs . Very v light sleeper in the morn - coz dh goes running early early at 5 am - I was awaken by the tiny bits of noise .
We used the ph to tidy up rental unit for new tenant - I was maid since ndp day !
I slept till dd2 woke up then she woke me up, told me not to put my blanket over my head say no good :lol: I also dunno why I m like that 2x over the long weekend.. not sure if too cold or what usually I don't take notice..6 to 7 hours to me quite enough actually but if can sleep later just sleep later no alarm clock set..

be maid over the weekend nevermind..after that collect rental every month :rahrah:

I envy lee yl lor, empty nest now go paktor with her dh, so nice..lee yl arh, dont mention abt that anymore, stomach really churning leh reminded again :sweat: I like lamb/mutton but dunno how to cook :lol:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:52 am
Oh I totally forget abt the 2 days sch for PRI non p6 kids.
I like go restaurant on week days too esp hotel buffets - only issues is some parking is very ex in prime areas during office hrs n erp
Oh yes, I forgot p6s have psle oral this coming thur and Friday.
Have to send daughter to school since hubby would have to be at his working place at 630am to prepare for the oral.

lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by lee_yl » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:10 pm

MyPillow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm
lee_yl wrote:
My fren always order atas dishes ( fren outing lor) each pay abt $55 to $58
How much will it cost for simple 2 pax ?no seafood n branded meat?
Our bill usually hovers around $90-$100 for the two of us. Maybe because we tend to order the usual stuff and quantity. Today’s meal, we didn’t order seafood, and for meat, only half serving of sliced Kurobuta which I don’t find it great compared to those I have eaten at Japanese restaurants.

Their 酸辣粉 is really delicious. Today also tried their 酒酿圆子,glutinous rice balls in fermented rice wine, lacked the pungent rice wine taste though.

Guess if more pax sharing the soup base, per head would be cheaper? I always go for 4 types of soups of which one is clear water ($0). I get to drink 3 types of soup ($6 for each soup X3 =$18) and the cost is cheaper than I go for 2 soup base ($10 each soup X 2 = $20). :?

Today’s 3 bones collagen soup and 酸菜 soup came as a delightful surprise to us. Next round we gonna try the 青椒soup.

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by MrsKiasu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 pm

that's not little :lol:
Last edited by MrsKiasu on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.