ME TIME!

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:118

Re: ME TIME!

Post by lee_yl » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:43 pm

lee_yl wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:02 am
MrsKiasu wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm
janet88 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 pm
can't find valley chef chicken franks in the supermarkets.
I think this is the one I wanted to say...should have no more already ? I remember it was mentioned some time ago the co in some sorts of fin difficulties is it.
Sometimes I wonder when xxx brand is withdrawn from the market, has it anything to do with the particular batch of goods not passing SFA’s food safety tests.

There was once I asked why minced mutton at CS was out of stock for quite sometime already, the staff said the batch of meat had some problems! :sweat:
We talked about this Valley Chef brand, just few months back. :nailbite: I googled for the video, don’t think those are worms but I don’t know what’s those white stuff.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:18 am

starlight1968sg wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:09 pm
i recalled a few mums here eat Valley Chef sausages
This brand is in the papers:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ ... sages-with
I was shocked to read of white worms yesterday :sick:
thank goodness I didn't buy this chicken franks anymore. I try to limit processed food to just once or twice a month.

MyPillow
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:30

Post by MyPillow » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:14 am

lee_yl wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:43 pm
lee_yl wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:02 am
MrsKiasu wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:32 pm

I think this is the one I wanted to say...should have no more already ? I remember it was mentioned some time ago the co in some sorts of fin difficulties is it.
Sometimes I wonder when xxx brand is withdrawn from the market, has it anything to do with the particular batch of goods not passing SFA’s food safety tests.

There was once I asked why minced mutton at CS was out of stock for quite sometime already, the staff said the batch of meat had some problems! :sweat:
We talked about this Valley Chef brand, just few months back. :nailbite: I googled for the video, don’t think those are worms but I don’t know what’s those white stuff.
can be due to 1) processing problems 2) storage prob in ware house - faulty fridge, temp not right etc

lee_yl
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:118

Post by lee_yl » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:41 am

If whole of SG, only this guy’s hotdog got worms, that means he did not store them properly after he bought them.

Recently I threw away 1 whole pack of frozen franks after it expired. I kept that pack in freezer as stand-by but I try not to cook processed food at home.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:15 am

I buy bacon, ham, luncheon meat and sausages once a while.
son loves bacon in baked beans.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:18 am

Haven't seen CKS's posts for a while.

Hey Chief, how are you?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:161

Post by Nebbermind » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 am

Even if he did not store properly, I doubt flies can get into the vacuum pack to lay eggs.

I watched that video...a couple of the sausage didn't look right, like they are spotted. Is that due to thawing and refreezing?

missyqiqi
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by missyqiqi » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:17 pm

I think got to wait and see what's NEA check. Because if the package got problem means the batch may have problem also. If doesn't have. Most likely is his storage problem.

If u keep meat food improperly, it will grow worms no need files to fly in and lay eggs

bluesky3000
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by bluesky3000 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:22 pm

ngl2010 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm
lee_yl wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:06 pm
Half half. Earlier we invested in 2 FH investment properties. Instead of waiting for property agents to buy/sell/rent for us, I decided to get my own property agent license.

Because of the latest ABSD, I doubt the market will see much capital appreciation (but will not crash either). Nonetheless, I am still very much in love with properties. Not just the rental part, I foresee we may buy/sell again in the near future. Meanwhile I will also keep myself updated by attending property-related courses.
Lee_yl, do you need to be part of a property agency in order to get your property agent license?
I read here that no need.. Need to get licence first then can join a property agency.. RES Course

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:28

Post by starlight1968sg » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:44 pm

ME time tmr ...