Positive thinking is just too important

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Sheena8
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Positive thinking is just too important

Post by Sheena8 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 am

Been running a lot of negative thoughts lately and found this very helpful: 5 Ways To Retrain Your Brain Into A Positive Powerhouse. This has helped me a lot! https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-8647/5- ... house.html

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 am

MdmJiang wrote:Positive people are generally better performers at work too

I must agree! I have office mates that are really performing well because they are very positive. When you ask for advice from them everything you hear is positive. I love working with people like them. Makes work light and easy!

Steph90
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Steph90 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Positive thinking makes you feel better about yourself and makes you feel happy where as thinking negatively can make you feel grumpy and it also just leads you to a downward spiral and lead you to stress or depression.

marshallbrown
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by marshallbrown » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:48 pm

You know you get what you think, so positive thinking matters a lot if you think positively you will start achieving your goals and if you start thinking negative then you won't get anything in life.

Laura19
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Laura19 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 am

Positive thinking will make you more confident.. approach any issue or people with less of stress.. and therefore naturally you will perform well

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CarenL » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Laura19 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 am
Positive thinking will make you more confident.. approach any issue or people with less of stress.. and therefore naturally you will perform well
I agree! being with positive people helps a lot too. Sometimes when there's too much negativity, it can pull you down no matter how you resist.

Athena87
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Athena87 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:45 am

It is absolutely very helpful to think positive. However, it is very, very difficult to always keep thinking positive.

CalvinS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CalvinS » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Positive thinking can really get you anywhere.. Avoiding negative people helps a lot. You can also help others by lifting them up when you're a positive thinker.. If you have a positive mind, you'll have a healthy mind..

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Rachel572 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:05 pm

I have been practicing positive thinking these past few days.. A lot of people are coming into my nerves and sometimes I can't hold myself anymore. Sometimes it's hard to think positively when there's a lot of negativity going on.

Sarah28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Sarah28 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:55 pm

I do think that positive thinking is the right way to go, but its not always so easy. I'm too much of a thinker & dwel on my worries, which is daft i know, but i have had some struggles in the last few years. I try, i'm a happy person mostly.