Dating-the basics

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Dating-the basics

Postby HAN_31junk » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey this is an emergency. My older daughter has a boyfriend. They have just been talking, some breaks together for the last month or so. She recently asked me on some dating tips and how to ask out her boyfriend. I gave her some tips but she is still nervous. Any good tips around??? :kiss:

HAN_31junk
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Dating-the basics

Postby Dreamgear » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:34 pm

HAN_31junk wrote:Hey this is an emergency. My older daughter has a boyfriend. They have just been talking, some breaks together for the last month or so. She recently asked me on some dating tips and how to ask out her boyfriend. I gave her some tips but she is still nervous. Any good tips around??? :kiss:

Err how old is your daughter?

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ammonite » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 pm

HAN_31junk wrote: My older daughter has a boyfriend... She recently asked me on some dating tips and how to ask out her boyfriend.

:scratchhead: If he is already her boyfriend, why does she need to know HOW to ask him out??

do you mean she has a male friend that she likes and would like to declare her interest openly?

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby JohnYeo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm

are u saying she has a male friend who she wants to date? :D

how old is your daughter btw?

JohnYeo
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Relationships