Do you still kiss your spouse goodbye everyday?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Married < 5 years and still kissing
9%
Married between 5 to 10 years and still kissing
29%
Married between 10 to 20 years and still kissing
32%
Married > 20 years and still kissing
3%
Married < 5 years and ... er ... may start kissing again ... soon
No votes
Married between 5 to 10 years and ... er ... would start kissing again ... soon
17%
Married between 10 to 20 years and ... er ... would start kissing again ... soon
6%
Married > 20 years and ... er ... would start kissing again ... soon
3%

Total votes : 65

Postby tankee » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 am

just wondering ... how romantic are people staying in Singapore.

do you still kiss your spouse goodbye everyday?

tankee
Site Admin

Postby schellen » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:57 am

Wah! tankee, u and me voted the same thing? :wink:

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MLR » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 am

We kiss good morning and good nights too. Same goes for DS, its always a hug :hugs: , a kiss :kiss: and I love U . We do wonder how long before he starts feeling embarassed and wouldn't want to do that anymore......

Its more than just romantic for us. Its jus to show our love and affection for each other, so we very seldom stay angry for long, cos at the end of the day will kinda automatically kiss goodnites and not quite possible to be stay angry or upset when you got to kiss right? :love:

MLR
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby tankee » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am

schellen wrote:Wah! tankee, u and me voted the same thing? :wink:

:lol: :celebrate:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby tankee » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:03 am

MLR wrote:We kiss good morning and good nights too. Same goes for DS, its always a hug :hugs: , a kiss :kiss: and I love U . We do wonder how long before he starts feeling embarassed and wouldn't want to do that anymore......

Its more than just romantic for us. Its jus to show our love and affection for each other, so we very seldom stay angry for long, cos at the end of the day will kinda automatically kiss goodnites and not quite possible to be stay angry or upset when you got to kiss right? :love:

:udawoman:

good idea !!

guess your hubby has not ever made you angry enough to lock him out of the bedroom :celebrate:

tankee
Site Admin

Postby amylqf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:59 pm

only kiss goodbye when I sent him to airport

amylqf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:06 pm

My hubby is very stingy with kisses. The only person he kisses in the house is his favourite girl, my dd2.

I kiss him on the cheek almost every other day. He likes the attention even though he would never admit.

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schellen » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Besides kissing goodbye, sometimes, when I walk past DH, I'll give him a peck on the cheek. :love: However, for DD, it depends. Sometimes, she will complain that I don't kiss her too, or she may look "longingly" when DH and I kiss goodbye. There was a period of time which made me stop kissing her cos she'll squeal, "Eeee!! Wet, wet one!", and wipe her cheek furiously with her hand. :roll:

There are times when kissing is a no-no; when we are sick, to reduce the spread of germs, especially if we have a cold/cough.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sashimi » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 pm

schellen wrote:Besides kissing goodbye, sometimes, when I walk past DH, I'll give him a peck on the cheek. :love: However, for DD, it depends. Sometimes, she will complain that I don't kiss her too, or she may look "longingly" when DH and I kiss goodbye. There was a period of time which made me stop kissing her cos she'll squeal, "Eeee!! Wet, wet one!", and wipe her cheek furiously with her hand. :roll:

There are times when kissing is a no-no; when we are sick, to reduce the spread of germs, especially if we have a cold/cough.

EHHHH??!? This morning no one kissed me goodbye leh!??! :cry: :| :!:

Who did you kiss this morning???? :x Did I wake up in the wrong dimension this morning? :?

sashimi
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 pm

sashimi wrote:... EHHHH??!? This morning no one kissed me goodbye leh!??! :cry: :| :!: ...

OK... now we can pull out the popcorn and watch the fireworks :wink: . But let me hazard a guess... perhaps schellen think sashimi has a cold that he didn't know about this morning? You didn't cough like you have H1N1, did you?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Next

Return to Relationships