Husband is always siding the maid

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Re: Husband is always siding the maid

Post by janet88 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:59 am

Namie wrote:Someone I knew well, when she wanted a divorce, her husband even said she is replaceable. He just need to get a maid.

:yikes: so the maid can even be the wife? amazing.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:334

Post by Funz » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 am

Namie wrote:Hi all. Sorry, have not been logging in for the past few days cos I was rushing for deadlines. My boss wanted some papers to be sent to her by first day of CNY so I was trying to get them done before that.

The maid's wp will expire this year so I hope to end it when it expires. Not sure why, but lots of people I talked to, the husband always side with maids. Someone I knew well, when she wanted a divorce, her husband even said she is replaceable. He just need to get a maid.

I am really saddened that women actually put up with such nonsense from the husbands.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:30

Post by TheAnswer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:57 am

I am shocked at how the husband responded.. Really absurd.. Seems like the wife is equivalent to the maid..

Not sure why some husbands trampled all over their wives.. Dun they love their wives?

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:74

Post by ammonite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 am

Namie wrote:Someone I knew well, when she wanted a divorce, her husband even said she is replaceable. He just need to get a maid.

Er, hence it is no wonder she wanted a divorce rite? Better run fast and far away from such a man right?

If you settle for less you will get less. That is all.

TheAnswer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:30

Post by TheAnswer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:03 am

ammonite wrote:

Er, hence it is no wonder she wanted a divorce rite? Better run fast and far away from such a man right?

If you settle for less you will get less. That is all.

Absolutely.. If your husband knows that you are ok with less.. Eventually he will give u lesser and lesser and finally none at all!

That includes time, money and love! Now it looks like I'm damn demanding of my husband..

But the reality is.. The more you are ok with things the way he does it or how he treats u.. Eventually he will treat you like crap..

Anyway it happens to quite a few of my friends.. They no longer speak up.. What their husband says goes :shrug: :siao:

ammonite
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:74

Post by ammonite » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:09 am

TheAnswer wrote:I am shocked at how the husband responded.. Really absurd.. Seems like the wife is equivalent to the maid..

Not sure why some husbands trampled all over their wives.. Dun they love their wives?

I think some men are just very selfish and self centered and simply demand their way because they have always been able to get away with it. I know of intelligent successful working women who put up with such treatment.

I edit the rest. 不要火上加油。

loveangelfaerie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by loveangelfaerie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 pm

After they lose their wives, then will they know pain and learn their lessons. But by then I think too late alr la...

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:46 pm

TheAnswer wrote:I am shocked at how the husband responded.. Really absurd.. Seems like the wife is equivalent to the maid..

Probably the other side of the coin is, the wife wasn't able to take better care of them (husbands)? :shrug: For example their husbands' idea of good helper could be someone who can simply just cook and serve home cooked food daily, come home to rest to a clean home, work clothes nicely pressed for everyday use and doesn't nag... which the wives perhaps can't... or won't? :duck: I know of acquaintances who won't do certain things and insist their husbands do it.

Not to make reference to the equivalence of helper with a wife at all tho. Just the thoughts along the lines of the regular domestic stuff.

Or probably, it could be the wives who don't love their husbands (enough)? :shrug:

Am just thinking........ there are always two sides to a coin.
There are information that we are not privy of.

While we may know of self-centred husbands,
there are also equally dominating wives.

Peace. :xedfingers:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:334

Post by Funz » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:54 pm

I am more disappointed at how some people let their spouses/partners treat them like that. Don't they love themselves?

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:86

Post by buds » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Funz wrote:

I am more disappointed at how some people let their spouses/partners treat them like that. Don't they love themselves?

They may and the do! :love:

But.. :(

But hard to break contract! :cry: