stressful marriage

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
pharmacharak
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: stressful marriage

Post by pharmacharak » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello,
Tell me how long you are having this curse, yes curse because having this kind of person in life could be make our life only and only worse. So i would suggest you to talk with him just last time whether he is gonna change or not? if it not gonna happen the take any strict action... :rant:

wekrlav
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by wekrlav » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:18 pm

stressful marriage is better than simple marriage.So anyone can try this now.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:28

Post by starlight1968sg » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm

wekrlav wrote:stressful marriage is better than simple marriage.So anyone can try this now.
Pardon?

Crossbows
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Crossbows » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Its really sad about your situation. Even though you didn't want to get divorce you can ask for maintenance .Please get consultation from renowned legal firm.May god bless you!

makanbees
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by makanbees » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 am

Sorry to hear that too.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:42 pm

Have fun together. Movies, walks, picnics, games, trips…not just fun but hilarity. Laughing together is great relationship medicine. This will help if you are both stress..

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:16 pm

My DH and I have been through a lot.. We have been to the most rough situations in our marriage. We were able to pass it through talking to each other and planning what's best for us. There are times we almost gave up but our faith for each other keeps us going. So if you are experiencing problems right now with your spouse, know that not everything is permanent.

Poppypie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Poppypie » Fri May 10, 2019 7:27 am

I hope by having support from fellow wives here can make things feel better for those in stressful marriage

Vince19
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Vince19 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Based on my experience, there's no happy marriage. There will always be problems and issues that will come along the way.. it's how you handle the situation with your partner. it can be very stressful, when only one is trying to handle issues/problems, when it's both of you who should help each other. At the end of the day, you and your partner will always be together as what you've promised on the wedding.

mamann
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mamann » Fri May 31, 2019 6:21 pm

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately many women face such problem in their life. But I believe the solution is always exist! All you need is to be strong! And yes, helping supporting each other is very important!