Affairs after Marriage

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:223

Re: Affairs after Marriage

Post by jetsetter » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 am

It's a scam. SPF's featured such online scams on tv before. I'm surprised u can't see that, chixchix.

:slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:02 am

When the spice in a marriage is not as hot, either party looks elsewhere...but looking for love in the wrong place will lead to more problems. In this case, a bubbly woman who wants the excitement of that first love out of her marriage is likely to get into trouble.

Blessedwife
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:14

Post by Blessedwife » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am

I think it's best to ask your sister to have a heart to heart chat with her hubby.

Man don't express their feeling very well and he might be under some stress which the wife doesn't know.

Woman can think of 101 reasons why why why but for a man it might be just a simple reason why he did that.

If she finds it awkward to speak face to face then try message the hubby for a start and see how the hubby responds to it.

jetsetter
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:223

Post by jetsetter » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:21 am

jetsetter wrote:It's a scam. SPF's featured such online scams on tv before. I'm surprised u can't see that, chixchix.

:slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead:
chixchix: READ THIS.

In the Internet love scam, the scammers, who could be foreigners, will befriend the victims through websites such as those related to online dating. There are various ways in which they perpetrate their scams. They may claim to be in some form of financial situation and request for help. They may also claim to be detained by the authorities and request for financial assistance. The victims will usually be asked to transfer a sum of money to a foreign bank account. After the victims have transferred the money, the scammers may cease contact.

Members of public are advised to be aware of such scams and to adopt the following measures:

Be wary of strangers who want to befriend you online, especially when they start asking for money;
Do not remit or transfer money to people whom you do not know well enough; and
Call Police immediately at '999' to report the case.

HappyBlueBear
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by HappyBlueBear » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:41 am

Just google 'romance scammers prey' and you'll find lots of info.

dolphinsiah
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by dolphinsiah » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 am

jojoberry wrote:the guy sounds like a sham. how many men will relocate and move their business to be near you BEFORE even meeting you?

the next thing you know, he may be asking to borrow some money from her as his cashflow is tight due to bank issues with transferring his funds, emergency needs as he has a big deal to close and a large payment due from client will be in 2 days later etc etc etc
Bingo!

Never believe Online love Affairs.

Women please always keep this in mind.
Why this man who I never met want to meet me...knowing that I am married with kids.. :skeptical:

Man with good career ,money can get younger pretty women.
Stop dreaming. :roll:

Blessedwife
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:14

Post by Blessedwife » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 am

Do consider all the advices by the ppl here

One wrong move especially an affair will destroy a family painstakingly built up by the wife and husband over the years. Spare a thought for the child. Is it worth it to have a fling ?

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:36 am

Please remind your sister not to do anything silly.
One wrong move and marriage is gone...worse if the man is out to cheat...那时候,骗财又骗色。

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by chixchix » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Hii all thanks for all the replies and advise, i will talk to her today or tomorrow ..she seems to believe him as he is able to listen to her worries and guide her, we are all belong to the same race group so he is not nigerian or angmo..

her hubby is the type who always feel that there is nothing wrong with me and takes things for granted. He will definitely get very mad with her if she talks about wanting to see a marriage adviser.

They just don't match in many ways,, you know how they met arrghh... love at first sight,,,after 2 week want to marry already without finding out likes and dislikes ..child came fast .She has no friends always at home, after work see tv sleep... my mum and i also don't like to go her house cos if the hubby around he will never smile or sit and talk .. i don't think many women can tolerate such life..

I have asked her how is she going to spend the next 10-12 years with her hubby..life is a boring page for her,, but she is happy with this new man.. They Skype every day,talk every night on wassup..

The man runs a big shipping firm and he wants to open a office in Singapore, and he has got connections here ..its a valid company as i have done some reference checks too ...

i honestly don't know where she is going to go.. her relationship with her kid also not so good,, cos the hubby doesn't bother about the child education ,,its just that whatever the child wants he gets... so the child not being so mannerful to my sis..

what a headache..i know that she has been deprived of love all this years and it sucks to go home to a empty house voided of feelings

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:220

Post by 3Boys » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 pm

chixchix wrote: The man runs a big shipping firm and he wants to open a office in Singapore, and he has got connections here ..its a valid company as i have done some reference checks too ...
Think about it, why would a man who runs a big shipping firm be getting involved with a MARRIED lady with A CHILD who seems to be having a somewhat mundane life? Sorry to sound harsh, but he has no other choices other than to get involved in a complication? Did they meet online in chat room or dating site or something?

Sounds like crash and burn to me, tell her to stay clear. But she needs to confront her husband on this lack of intimacy. Not blaming her, but can she initiate something? Leave her child with the parents for a week and plan a holiday somewhere with the husband?