Affairs after Marriage

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
happyheart
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:4

Re: Affairs after Marriage

Post by happyheart » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:42 pm

You are painting a clearer picture about their relationship, then when you just started this thread. It is apparent that loving relationship does not exist anymore. Unless your sis is dependent on her husband or willing to endure such relationship, the way to go is to go separate ways. It may hurt the child, but I cannot imagine what else will not hurt the child to see a father talking down to the mother and using violence on her. :roll: .

In whatever case, infidelity is not the way to get her out of her misery. She will lose all her grounding in eye of the law, should she committ that.

Forget about the other man. Get her to organise her life first. :smile:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:136

Post by janet88 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 am

if your BIL doesn't treat your sister with respect, the daughter will also lose respect thinking it is alright to do so, 'well, if daddy can do that, so can i.' get the guy out of her life...if the marriage has turned sour and either party has no plans to reconcile, it may be necessary to turn to Plan B.

Ma Ma Mia
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Ma Ma Mia » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:43 pm

chixchix wrote:They Skype every day,talk every night on wassup..

The man runs a big shipping firm and he wants to open a office in Singapore, and he has got connections here ..its a valid company as i have done some reference checks too ...
Not sure how to help but if this guy is so successful and so connected he still need to go online find friends? :sweat:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am

What would a married woman and single man have so much to skype and whatsapp about? Even if they do have many topics, she is still a married person and regardless how capable that man is, it leads to no where.

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Puzz...zzle » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Please end one relationship properly first if your sister cannot live with this husband anymore before starting a new relationship!!

isetan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by isetan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Must also remember the vow this couple has confessed during ROM- to love, care, look after each other and take care even during sickness.

They must have forgotten this vow already.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:67

Post by zbear » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:04 am

janet_lee88 wrote:What would a married woman and single man have so much to skype and whatsapp about? Even if they do have many topics, she is still a married person and regardless how capable that man is, it leads to no where.

I am not saying its right to do so but I also have a platonic relationship with my ex colleague - single man.

We WA alot - after work n on weekends.

As he is a very intelligent guy, I enjoy my WA dialogues with him.

However, we do not meet except in office n on overseas meetings.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:13 am

If the marriage between the couple is fine, Skype and WA is harmless.

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:39

Post by sleepy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

zbear wrote:
janet_lee88 wrote:What would a married woman and single man have so much to skype and whatsapp about? Even if they do have many topics, she is still a married person and regardless how capable that man is, it leads to no where.

I am not saying its right to do so but I also have a platonic relationship with my ex colleague - single man.

We WA alot - after work n on weekends.

As he is a very intelligent guy, I enjoy my WA dialogues with him.

However, we do not meet except in office n on overseas meetings.
Ditto. I have a male single friend too. We whatapps on ad hoc basis. Mostly to post pic or exchange info on good food, skin care products, movies, etc. I have known him for 16 or 17 years

My dh met him before. And dh knows we are chatting on whatapps. I don't meet that male friend alone though. My dh will be jealous if I do :evil: Only meet up in a group. We have common friends. So I do know the boundaries.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by janet88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:05 am

Being married doesn't mean can't have a conversation with the opposite sex...but respect for spouse is important. Hubby knows who I chat with. But going out alone is not advisable.