Old cow eats tender grass

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.

Old cow eats tender grass

Postby tianzhu » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm

A few days ago, I saw three old men flirting with three young PRC ladies while passing by a foodcourt.They were behaving like young lovers talking intimately, with one man regularly touching the body of one lady.

Some after thoughts
1)How would one’s children or grandchildren react when seeing their fathers/grandfathers behaving as such in the public?

2)We heard of stories about elderly men being fleeced of their savings by their younger lovers, what happens when they are left high and dry? Will their children forgive them? Is it worth the risk doing something at the expense of losing respect and savings?

Best wishes

tianzhu
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3789
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 8:10 pm
Total Likes: 5


Postby tankee » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 pm

to these "dirty old man", it is a boost to their ego ... that they still can "attrack" younger girls :roll:

I heard of one of such case, when confronted by his son, the old man said that he knew they are after his money, but he needed to some company to pass the day and that his son hardly spent any time with him ... and so on ...

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby auntieM » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm

umm.... .. Very common sight nowadays. Not so tokong ones hang around foodcourt, chinese bookshop, library.. Middle standard heartland malls like Parkway, Tampines Mall. High class make it ones in town.
My SIL from China, never earn a single cent but spend $ like water. She only mix with Tai Tais n her child attends birthday party on boats.

As for those men who cannot resist temptation ...just hope these women leave them some $ at least.

I have friends and relatives around me who kena con big timand live to regret. My own dad was briefly involved but luckily most of his savings with me. She made off with everything else.
I am on talking terms with my dad but we all know it will never be the same
I dun hate him, but i will not forgive him

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: Old cow eats tender grass

Postby ZacK » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 pm

tianzhu wrote:A few days ago, I saw three old men flirting with three young PRC ladies while passing by a foodcourt.They were behaving like young lovers talking intimately, with one man regularly touching the body of one lady.

Some after thoughts
1)How would one’s children or grandchildren react when seeing their fathers/grandfathers behaving as such in the public?

2)We heard of stories about elderly men being fleeced of their savings by their younger lovers, what happens when they are left high and dry? Will their children forgive them? Is it worth the risk doing something at the expense of losing respect and savings?

Best wishes


Would that be around chinatown? was there a few times over the past couple mths to shop for some jewellery for mum and wife ... Noticed that there were many old men hanging around the hawker ctr and I saw some PRCs trying to establish a "deal" with some of the old men there :roll:

I think it would be hard to comment as we do not know the underlying reasons that these older men succumb to such offers for sex.

Men generally loose their libido much later than women. I think for the older generation, women tend to view sex as an obligation to bear offspring for their husbands, I may be wrong... but that is my general impression.

Men of the older generation may not be able to find an avenue for sex when their wives stop wanting to be intimate altogether, so some of them may resort to paying for it to satisfy their physical and sometimes emotional needs.

Of cos there would be some who may be widowed that resulted in them being deprived and certainly there will also be a breed of men who regardless just want to go for paid sex to fulfill their whims and fancies lar.

So my approach is ... I do not want to judge anyone as I do not know the real reason behind why these older men make themselves an easy "prey".

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby tankee » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 pm

actually these dirty old men are not as bad.

The worst of all are "sugar daddies" :P :nunchuk:

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18



Postby girlmum » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:46 pm

tankee wrote:
the old man said that he knew they are after his money, but he needed to some company to pass the day and that his son hardly spent any time with him ... and so on ...


What an expensive way to pass the day! Kenna ketok, no more $ then :cry: . There are many healthy ways to pass time eg. play chinese chess, taichi, singing at CC, etc. I always see many old folks at my nearby CC, playing chess, singing or even line dancing.

girlmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby auntieM » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 pm

If the feeling is real and both end up together in a healthy relatioship then it is fine. Maybe we just hear and see too much of the negative side.

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Postby tankee » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 pm

girlmum wrote:
tankee wrote:
the old man said that he knew they are after his money, but he needed to some company to pass the day and that his son hardly spent any time with him ... and so on ...


What an expensive way to pass the day! Kenna ketok, no more $ then :cry: . There are many healthy ways to pass time eg. play chinese chess, taichi, singing at CC, etc. I always see many old folks at my nearby CC, playing chess, singing or even line dancing.



those PRC girls also know that ... thus cc is also a fishing ground for them

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby peapot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Personally, I believe its because these old folks are too free. They have money and too much time!!! That's why my father always prefers to work eventhough he can retire. It keeps him occupied and mentally alert.

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:23 pm
Total Likes: 7


Postby buds » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Hehee.. :D Yah think peapot hit the jackpot liao. :lol:
Too free, too much money, too starved for attention,
the vulnerability of being and feeling very alone makes
them prone to be cheated by promises of sweet nothings..

For those who aren't cheated and know they won't be cheated,
suppose they just like the "alertness" that these kinda attention
these skanks bring to their minds. :shock:

Makes one feel young all over again. :politebleah:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22683
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Next

Return to Relationships