Do you wear your wedding ring?

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
Post Reply
Poppypie
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri May 03,
Total Likes:4

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Poppypie » Fri May 10, 2019 7:29 am

Yes!! But take off once in a while at home

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40607
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:136

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by janet88 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:18 am

I am not used to wearing rings...somehow it feels uncomfortable.
only wore it for a while after ROM, plus it gets in the way when doing housework.

Leah.A
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 14,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Leah.A » Wed May 15, 2019 11:28 am

I lost my wedding ring a year ago and I was very sad... Not because of the dollar value but the memories with it. cannot be replaced!!

Sheena8
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 08,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Sheena8 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:15 am

Leah.A wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:28 am
I lost my wedding ring a year ago and I was very sad... Not because of the dollar value but the memories with it. cannot be replaced!!
Oh my. I don't know what to do if I lost my wedding ring. My DH would probably kill me. The memories can never be replaced. Sentimental value is worth that any other material things..

Leah.A
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue May 14,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Leah.A » Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Sheena8 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:15 am
Leah.A wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 11:28 am
I lost my wedding ring a year ago and I was very sad... Not because of the dollar value but the memories with it. cannot be replaced!!
Oh my. I don't know what to do if I lost my wedding ring. My DH would probably kill me. The memories can never be replaced. Sentimental value is worth that any other material things..
Yes I am lucky as my husband did not say anything.. Hope that one day it reappears. Maybe somewhere it is in the house!


Ella455
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Mar 08,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Ella455 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:01 am

Better not to take off wedding ring to prevent from losing it.. can't replace it with another.

3esmommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 13,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by 3esmommy » Tue May 21, 2019 12:10 pm

I only wore it for first few years, I find it gets in ways with housework, especially cooking... My husband did not wear too

mamann
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 19,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by mamann » Fri May 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Yess! Always :love:

Abacas
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 25,

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by Abacas » Sat May 25, 2019 10:22 pm

I think wedding ring is not just symbolic item, but also a status indication. Wearing it tell others that you are committed.

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Mar 08,
Total Likes:2

Re: Do you wear your wedding ring?

Post by LucyL » Thu May 30, 2019 10:19 am

Abacas wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:22 pm
I think wedding ring is not just symbolic item, but also a status indication. Wearing it tell others that you are committed.
Yup, agree! One way of telling people you're proud that you're married/committed to your wife. :smile:

Post Reply