Dog adopting improve family relationships

Successful parenting is founded on successful relationships between spouses and relatives. We must not neglect our spouse while we focus our attention on grooming our children to become the best they can be. Discuss relationship issues here.
CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: Dog adopting improve family relationships

Post by CarenL » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Having a dog at home can remove all your stress away.. they will know how you feel and they also know how to give comfort.. it's true they're indeed a man's best friend. They're the most loyal creature I know!

NoahJones
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by NoahJones » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:38 pm

Good job! Ure doing awesome! Keep it! Btw did you try new thing for boosting youre brain and power? This smart drugs you can buy on https://nootropicboost.com. its safe and its really working!

AnneS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by AnneS » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:48 am

Pets has a lot of important roles especially to our children. Kids with pets get outside more—to go for walks, run and play—and enjoy all the associated health benefits.

hxranmay5
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by hxranmay5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:00 pm

hi... I am currently selling dogs too, however, I am not mass breeding my dog and they live in a home environment. I feel that people do not cherish "free" dog, I believe that people that are willing to spend money to buy a dog has a higher chance of being a responsible owner.

Ella455
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Ella455 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:35 am

hxranmay5 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:00 pm
hi... I am currently selling dogs too, however, I am not mass breeding my dog and they live in a home environment. I feel that people do not cherish "free" dog, I believe that people that are willing to spend money to buy a dog has a higher chance of being a responsible owner.
Agreed! Some people do not value things that are given free.. but I think not everyone does that. I'm just hoping that those who are looking to adopt dogs would take care of them nicely.. they deserve to be loved too.

breatheandgrow
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by breatheandgrow » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 am

My husband and I bonded over our dog so I do feel it really helps to improve relationship in the family. He would never have taken regular walks with me if not for our dog. But in walking our dog, we got to really talk. There’s just some magic in talking when walking. My kids also learnt to be more responsible when they help to take care of it. Although our first is not adopted, we bought it , it was the first pet experience for both of us, I think in the future for our second one, we will consider adopting instead.