Indian Cuisine

KiasuParents are not only kiasu about our children - we are serious when it comes to good food. Discuss all culinary matters here, from cooking to buffets or fine dining.

Indian Mutton Soup, Where Best?

Postby titank » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:04 am

Where can find mutton soup (Indian) where can offer unlimted top up of soup base? Somebody told me at Geylang or near Kallang MRT but I seem not able to remember.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am
Total Likes: 4


Postby daisyt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

You mean Kambing soup ? The open air food center of Makansutra beside Esplanade, not bad. Near Paya Lebar MRT there, the Geylang Serai market till Hiag Road market there, many coffee shops along the road. I heard, but never tried, good kambing soup and nasi brani not difficult to find. Another place I can think of, little India ????

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2430
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 am
Total Likes: 0


Indian Cuisine

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Anyone knows where to find tender and good Indian Mutton Cubes? Used to go to a corner coffeeshop at Baghdad Street for our Mutton fix, but realised that with the change of management recently, our favourite mutton cubes are gone too. :cry:

Any suggestions anyone? :?
Guest
 

Tandoori chicken - any lobang?

Postby tankee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 pm

anyone know where to find cheap and good Tandoori Chicken?

:D

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby VitoRelax » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 am

What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2



Postby tankee » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 am

VitoRelax wrote:What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?


:oops: I have yet to step into Muthu's :oops:

are theirs good?

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

VitoRelax wrote:What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?


Where's this place? :? Got nice mutton cubes or not? :?
Guest
 

Postby VitoRelax » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?


Where's this place? :? Got nice mutton cubes or not? :?


Muthu curry & banana leaf is popular restaurant for their indian curry. But I haven't try their mutton cubes yet, also not sure if they have ...

Muthu Curry & banana leaf is located at Race Course Road, quite near to each other. Muthu Curry has 2 restaurants along Race Course Road, one is the original dirtier type of eating place, the other is renovated & more classy type.

For more upmarket, goto Muthu Curry at Suntec City

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby Guest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm

VitoRelax wrote:
25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?


Where's this place? :? Got nice mutton cubes or not? :?


Muthu curry & banana leaf is popular restaurant for their indian curry. But I haven't try their mutton cubes yet, also not sure if they have ...

Muthu Curry & banana leaf is located at Race Course Road, quite near to each other. Muthu Curry has 2 restaurants along Race Course Road, one is the original dirtier type of eating place, the other is renovated & more classy type.

For more upmarket, goto Muthu Curry at Suntec City


Thanks, but Race Course Road is out of the way for me. Still looking for my nice and tender mutton cubes! :boogie:
Guest
 

Postby VitoRelax » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 pm

25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:
25hourmaid wrote:
VitoRelax wrote:What about Muthu curry & banana leaf ?


Where's this place? :? Got nice mutton cubes or not? :?


Muthu curry & banana leaf is popular restaurant for their indian curry. But I haven't try their mutton cubes yet, also not sure if they have ...

Muthu Curry & banana leaf is located at Race Course Road, quite near to each other. Muthu Curry has 2 restaurants along Race Course Road, one is the original dirtier type of eating place, the other is renovated & more classy type.

For more upmarket, goto Muthu Curry at Suntec City



Thanks, but Race Course Road is out of the way for me. Still looking for my nice and tender mutton cubes! :boogie:


Then, goto Suntec branch lah ...

VitoRelax
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Total Likes: 2


Next

Return to Tuckshop